BLIC 07 screenshot thread

Thanks for pointing that out Tom (my brain is in sleep mode at the moment).
By the way may I please request some screenies of different umpire faces (or perhaps their signals) if possible?

lol yea, I actually added that spot on the bat, so it would look like a hot spot capture, but the incredible thing is the mark on the pitch. That white mark is a real hot spot! Not added by me, yet it shows as a hot spot when I inverted the colours, amazing! ;)

lol! Maybe it is hehe. But it sure looks cool to think it's a genuine hotspot lol ;)

That's the hot spot of the ball hitting the pitch I mean..

Last edited:
High score

Anybody beaten this score and corresponding bowling figure??If yes pls submit...i am a newbie by the way:cheers

Attachments

• batting stats.jpg
    batting stats.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 35
  • batting stats-Bangladesh.jpg
    batting stats-Bangladesh.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 26
  • scorecard copy.jpg
    scorecard copy.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 23
I've got about that much in the 05 version on Club/County mode.
What difficulty did you play it on

lol yea, I actually added that spot on the bat, so it would look like a hot spot capture, but the incredible thing is the mark on the pitch. That white mark is a real hot spot! Not added by me, yet it shows as a hot spot when I inverted the colours, amazing! ;)

Yeah Nice Paint work Johnno!?

See the scorecard !!! What a 20-20 match :hpraise

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    37.4 KB · Views: 90
harrypoter_fan it is really a 20-20 match (Test mode). I played as bangladesh first against an indian AI bowling. I saved the game and played the second innings as india against an bangladeshi AI bowling!!! I think this way of playing is funnier because it' s you vs you :cool:

I'll try to post caps of india beating pakistan in a 20-20 match in which pak batted first and scored 413 runs in 20 overs !!! and india scoring 414 in 20 overs ... It was so exiting that i almost pissed myself :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread