BLIC 2007 best price thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 11215
  • Start date
Yep if you live in Jersey, like me lol, next day...I think they are based over here. Having said that I have pre-ordered the game from amazon on first-class delivery.

rabeta said:
Yep if you live in Jersey, like me lol, next day...I think they are based over here. Having said that I have pre-ordered the game from amazon on first-class delivery.
Well they are based in Jersey :p

Lol, its around this time of day that certain people in the uk start worrying that their game wont come in time. And those people are always people that have orderd from play.com. :p

The_gas said:
Lol, its around this time of day that certain people in the uk start worrying that their game wont come in time. And those people are always people that have orderd from play.com. :p

Me included. Won't arrive now.

zombieian said:
Me included. Won't arrive now.

Welcome to planet cricket.

Sad news, learn from your mistake though. Order from shopto.net, or gameplay.co.uk if you want your order early.

The_gas said:
Welcome to planet cricket.

Sad news, learn from your mistake though. Order from shopto.net, or gameplay.co.uk if you want your order early.

Thanks The_gas. Won't use them again. I got fed up with being threatened by Rubbergenitals on Codies site so I wandered over here.
I will have to sort my keyboard out. Could get me into trouble.:-)

Just checked out shopto.net. PC version is ?24.99. I paid ?17.99 incl P&P

Last edited:
Man wtf why is everyone saying 'oh no play.com wll get it to you friday' play.com can kiss my butt I hope everyones PC who logs onto play.com breaks!

zombieian said:
Thanks The_gas. Won't use them again. I got fed up with being threatened by Rubbergenitals on Codies site so I wandered over here.
I will have to sort my keyboard out. Could get me into trouble.:-)

Just checked out shopto.net. PC version is ?24.99. I paid ?17.99 incl P&P

Yes, play.com dont pay taxes because they are in jersey. Thats why gameplay and shopto are more expensive. But if you want the game early, you have to be willing to part with the extra ??.

I'm thinking of getting ?40 of my mum and quickly nip into GAME up Croydon and buy it, and when my one comes just refund the one I get from Play.com :D

Punk Sk8r! said:
I'm thinking of getting ?40 of my mum and quickly nip into GAME up Croydon and buy it, and when my one comes just refund the one I get from Play.com :D
They'll put one of their stickers across the case opening, once you take it off you can't return it.

Punk Sk8r! said:
Man wtf why is everyone saying 'oh no play.com wll get it to you friday' play.com can kiss my butt I hope everyones PC who logs onto play.com breaks!

Pleasant chap!

Anyone else from UK order it for 360 from that waste of site play.com?

Don't know where you guys got the idea of saying they will definatly get it to you on Friday, now I have to wait till Monday because post does not arrive on weekends!

Punk Sk8r! said:
Anyone else from UK order it for 360 from that waste of site play.com?

Don't know where you guys got the idea of saying they will definatly get it to you on Friday, now I have to wait till Monday because post does not arrive on weekends!

You only live in Croydon not Outer Mongolia. I get deliveries on a Sat. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread