BLIC - I have received mine....1st thoughts.

thats awesome ste. waiting for the screenshot

jonah said:
That's c**p not having any graphs/stats etc - no worms, spiders, manhattans etc?
Steve, is the speed of the game still the same as the demo, i.e., as soon as, say, you beat the bat the ball is back in the bowler's hand at the start of his run-up?
Also, do the camera angles still change quickly, as soon as the batsman has hit the ball, or is there an option to keep the camera at default like in c2k5?

Yes it's still as fast as the demo and as mentioned it does have spiders when you reach 50, 100 and so on....and camera's as per the demo.

Steve S.

jonah said:
That's c**p not having any graphs/stats etc - no worms, spiders, manhattans etc?
Steve, is the speed of the game still the same as the demo, i.e., as soon as, say, you beat the bat the ball is back in the bowler's hand at the start of his run-up?
Also, do the camera angles still change quickly, as soon as the batsman has hit the ball, or is there an option to keep the camera at default like in c2k5?
Also I heard that the hawkeye is visible only when the CPU wants to show it. there is no option of seeing it whenever you want. is this true?

TheRocksta said:
Is Darren Gough's name already correct in the game. i can't remember if I changed it or not, but Gower said his name as he was about to bowl. If his name is in tact to start with then why are they allowed to use his name and not others?

Perhaps it was in ICC mode?

Ste

rahulk666 said:
Also I heard that the hawkeye is visible only when the CPU wants to show it. there is no option of seeing it whenever you want. is this true?

LBW appeals and dismissals..... and each ball at the end of the over.

Steve S.

Ste said:
Perhaps it was in ICC mode?

Ste

Did'nt see this, but I haven't heard any player's name actually mentioned and I've spend 4 hours + on it....

Before you all decide I'm not going to buy, this is a game that can be built upon with requests.... look where Cricket 2005 originated from...Audiogenic's Graham Gooch series back in the early 90's (same producer) and look where it's at now, OK it's got bugs but the QA dept at Codemasters seem a whole lot better and BLIC although a bit limited compared with EA's effort could be a real gem with purchases from us and new ideas and above all support......give Swordfish Studio's/Codemasters a chance at least, I did....despite a few niggles I'm not regretting my purchase.

Steve S.

Last edited:
Not saying the player's name thats a bit of a let down but i can understand why. I hope the commentators say good stuff in the game

sohail said:
thats awesome ste. waiting for the screenshot

Ok heres some screenshots click to enlarge them

Butcher getting a 50:

Hawkeye Spider:

Hawkeye Spider from above:

Good picture of the crowd, note the people in England ODI shirts

Long shadows and darkening sky in the evening session

omg i actually thought mark butcher screenshot was real :O

wow those screen shots r looking good...BTW Ste does those wear n tear on the pitch helps the spinners? have u tried that yet?

My question is to the people who have got the game that is still bowling speed issue is same as was in demo.Like It is very difficult to get good speed and also slow balls are too much and too slow.

1 Q. Is there an auto-play feature as in Cricket 2005? I'd hate to bowl in a test match.

Why are so many people focusing on the negatives of this game? have fun, not everything has to be real it's a GAME...we are lucky we got 2 Cricket games this year!

Users who are viewing this thread