BLIC On PSP Announced

anakwalajinn

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
WOW!
This game sucks!
I picked it up again after a few months, started to play WC.
Got West Indies all out for 168 from 33 overs, which was pretty realistic actually, only that half of the wickets came from the same way, like Gayle & Chanderpaul are caught trying to hit a six, and then Lara comes in and he is the captain and everything, has to play cautiously, and he tries for the exactly same shot on his first ball and is out in exact same manner.
So I was chasing 169, which I thought would not be a problem. I find myself 5-4 after 10. overs. Everytime I timed it perfectly and wen't for a drive I was caught behind. This made me mad as I promoted Afridi and he hit 446 and then took a single. So I saved the game, quit the match and when I came back later to play it. I see that it is "Akmal" who was 15 from 4 deliveries, and the whole batting line up was messed up. Hafeez who was not in the XI was playing, and Afridi was out the same way as Yousuf was out, and Inzamam was all over the place, and Imran Nazir and Malik's name was in the batting line up, but no score or how the wicket fell.
A side from all the loading, ugly graphics, slow infield, impossible to make "normal" runs, this was really really really dissapointing. So now I could not continue on my game. Since I was on 2* from 34 balls with Akmal, and Afridi was 15 from 4, and now Akmal is 15 from 4, and Afridi is out for a 12 ball duck...
Waste of money...
Really dissapointing, have been waiting for a cricket game for such a long time, and I cannot see 1% effort in it...

anakwalajinn

Club Cricketer
Now I got to be the unluckiest person ever played Brian Lara on PSP...
After the great batting glitch, which made me start the WC all over again, I choosed to bat this time and got out for 46! :eek: Sami hitting some valuable runs in the end so I would not make a world record, luckily. So I wen't with all guns blazing, 100% ready to defend a modest total of 46...
Get some early wicket's in the start, and I keep pushing them never letting them build partnerships. Sami takes 6-fer something and I get them ALL OUT for 36! I could not beleive it, I had won by 10 runs! Even though it was very dissapointing to see such low standards on the game, I was extremely happy that I managed to defend 46. So Ireland next, match finishes and the psp freezes... Suddently the PSP restarts...
And of course I did not save under any part of the game :)

Benauds appreci

Club Cricketer
The game was vaguely entertaining for the first week...now I need to "offload" so that I can purchase a decent game. Why oh why can't a PSP cricket game be as good as MLB The Show?

I wait with trepidation..(and ?30 in my piggy bank) just waiting for a playable cricket game for either PSP..PS2 or X Box.

NAIKVASAI

School Cricketer
i hear ,ps1 games run in psp
means cricket 2002,cricket2004 ps1 iso/EBOOT can run in psp ?

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
I saw my friend playing it today and it brilliant!......

If you want to hit a six every ball and score 800 in an ODI - basically inrealistic)

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Lmao you cant have fallen for that, it's a image of C07 thats been cut and photoshoped onto the PSP screen...Or I may just be wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread