New BLIC Q&A

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Very happy with the promise of more realistic bowling speeds this time around. One of my major gripes with BLIC 05 was that fast bowlers except Akhtar just didn't bowl fast. It was also ridiculous that medium pacers could bowl at 100mph.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
On the tour we had they said they were concentrating on having more unique stadiums rather than 2005 where the stadiums were based on about 7 models but had different names.

Stephen Bailey

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
evertonfan said:
Very happy with the promise of more realistic bowling speeds this time around. One of my major gripes with BLIC 05 was that fast bowlers except Akhtar just didn't bowl fast. It was also ridiculous that medium pacers could bowl at 100mph.

I thought Harmison and Brett Lee were pretty quick! You sure you were playing on test level? :p

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
stevie said:
I thought Harmison and Brett Lee were pretty quick! You sure you were playing on test level? :p

Yes, they were extremly quick, especially the bouncers! But in between those fast ones were 2-3 20mph slower balls...

rubbergenius

Club Cricketer
Cricket_god said:
did you read the answer to the question about dhonis onorthodox bat swing rubber genius thought dhoni was a bowler and the question was about bowling this speaks about his cricket knowledge. :eek: :D

It's OK - I know Mahendra Dhoni's a batsman, I just worded that answer terribly, that's all! Apologies!

bumba

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Could any one confirm if there will be stadiums from Srilanka, Bangladesh, Pakistan, New Zeland, South africa in BLIC 2007 as I guess since BLIC doesnot have licence for these they are not going to make any stadiums for these countires , I guess only official stadiums for ICC Champions trophy and CWC 2007 will make it to 21 stadiums that are listed . I guess the list of stadiums will be :

1. India (4 Stadiums used in ICC Chmapions Trophy Ahmedabad, Mohali, Jaipur and Mumbai)
2. 12 official World cup stadiums to be used in ICC CWC 2007.
3. 2 Australian stadiums (Sydney & Melbourne)
4. 3 Eng Stadiums, Lords, Oval & Rose Bowl.

Can any one confirm the list of staudims for each country that are included in the upcoming BLIC 2007 game ?

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I Dont mind not having 100 stadiums...I just want STATS STATS STATS!!!

ajayganesh

School Cricketer
can u pls temme why am i not getting green or sticky pitch wickets on my blc 2007? these 2 pitch kinds i can't find while playing. and then , how and whr can i play online gaming

Users who are viewing this thread