BLIC 2007 on Mobile

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I've got no idea if this has already been posted.

Cricket On the Go!

One of cricket?s greatest ever players pads up and takes on the world?s greatest teams! Thanks to Glu Mobile Brian Lara International Cricket 2007, the acclaimed genre-leading cricket game comes to mobile for the first time.

Experience the atmosphere and excitement of International Cricket with impressive graphics and gripping gameplay, take part in a one day exhibition match or compete in the knockout tournament against the world?s best cricketing nations, and see if you?ve got the nerve and the skills and to complete the challenges and prove you?re the greatest in any scenario. Watch instant replays using Hawk-Eye technology!

Prepare to get hit for six with Brian Lara International Cricket 2007. Also available from Codemasters on PS2, XBox 360 and PC.

Features of mobile game:
Play a One Day International Exhibition Match
Compete in the knockout tournament against other nations
Complete the challenges to prove you?re the greatest
Practice Nets - Practice your batting and bowling skills

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
i hate mobile gams. good luck to them getting hawkeye on the game

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
My mobile died about 6 months ago and I haven't bothered to recharge it yet, and it isn't good enough to get this game anyway.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
i hate to shamelessly plug a website, but www.planetgaming.org has a section on the first page, if you scroll down, with pictures, i would post it here but im going out soon :p

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Mobile phone games are poo. The controls are usually so inaccessible that it just makes them completley unplayable.

Chimp132

International Cricketer
i got stick cricket for the mobile, and its very bad, the controlls are so close to each other, that it makes it hard to play, and when tou do press the button in time, the batsman takes a year to do the shot lol, i'll probaly get blic07 for the mobile just for something to play when im bored or out somewhere

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Its OK, I have the game on mobile. I downloaded it from some site for free. Its pretty detailed actually! It even has a tutorial!

westindies2007

Panel of Selectors
i like this Cricket it's fun and SOOOO easy.

I all out Australia for 20 runs in a 50 Over Match. :)
wiith West Indies. so u know how easy it is

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Please describe this website in further detail :p

Hmmm, I would. It has loads of free games. Mario, Sonic, Golf, "Naughty" ones.

But..Nixon might get mad at me if I discuss this? If not I will tell you the site;)

Abhas

Retired Administrator
ya, damn easy to bat with left handers, but same here gilly, i cant conplete the 6 sixes challenge... once i hit 5 in a row, and last ball... due to pressure, managed to hit it only for a single....

1 thing i hate about the game is the bias towards left handers... also, bowling is damn easy...

Users who are viewing this thread