[BLIC] Planetcricket.net League

Thanks nightprowler10. Can't wait to see the result.

Lucky said:
Suprised to see Shoiab Akhtar didn't get a wicket :eek:
Will be hard playing against the Paki quicks!

Yea but he bowled so quick and changed his pace often. Was very econimical. I think he went for 10 runs off his 4 overs.

Really nice to see such good progress and anticipation in the League !!! Just the India innings to go and the League tables/Man of the Matchs and the next round fixtures will be announced + The introduction ceremony of the LG Cup.

What happens if somerset rules does not finish the match today?

Wildwil said:
What happens if somerset rules does not finish the match today?

Its a bit tough for him and unlikely also that he finishes it today. If you remember correctly he has still got one day (7th Nov) and I am sure he will finish it !!! If not then I shall give him some time, afterall its fun lets not be too strict on anybody :p !!! But the league tables will be announced tomorrow if he finshes it or not !!!

A thrilling end to a fantastic derby match with India clinching the win off the ffirst ball of the last over!!!

Many of the Indian batsmen progressed beyond 30 apart from the marvelous Sehwag who carved the Sri Lankan attack to all parts of the ground on the way to an unbeaten 130*. He was ably supported by Ganguly, Dravid and Laxman.

The Sri Lanakans struck first, Jayursuria reacting uickly to a mix up between the batsmen and running out Tendulkar for 17. Ganguly and Sehwag then steadied things for a while until GAnguly was caught behind hooking off Vaas. Then the turning point of the match came. Sehwag and Dravid put on 94 for the 3rd wicket showing off a wide reportoire of strokes and skillfully playing the spin Murali was generating on a wearing pitch.

After Dravid was caught on the boundary by Dilshan off Murali, Sehwag was joined by Laxman at the crease. A good partnership developed but then disaster struck for the Indans. Laxman, KAif and Singh all went quickly and it looked as though Sri Lanka may snatch an unlikely victory. However Sehwag again came to the rescue, striking consecutive 6's down the ground to ease the pressure on the visitors. Sehwag then clipped the first ball of the last over to the midwicket fence for 4 and the game was won for India.

Would love to post screenies but its says file is too large. i m using fraps! can anyone help?

yeah open them in paint (or similar program) then resize them to say 50% (in paint its image/sketch skew then in the horizontal and the vertical change the figures to 50%.

that way we will be able to view them and not wait 20 minutes for htem to load as well.

also if you do that u can add them as attatchments :D

.jpg should be fine just as long as they arn't .bmp or .tiff :D

@Somerset Rule: Kindly post screenshots of your match as soon as possible !!!

The BLIC League Tables after the first round of matches !!!

Table1.jpg

Second-Round Fixtures !!! The alloted 4 days are from the 8-12 of NOV.

3.jpg

After this round of fixtures the LG Classic Cup will start so stay tuned to the thread.

here are the screenies

Attachments

• batting.JPG
    batting.JPG
    61.3 KB · Views: 36
  • overall.JPG
    overall.JPG
    62.2 KB · Views: 44
  • sehwag.JPG
    sehwag.JPG
    42.8 KB · Views: 56
looks like a huge crowd there overlooking that game

Somerset_Rule said:
lol, i think i need to turn crowd 'on'

Yeah plz do that :p and thanx for the screens !!!
Also if all participants may kindly use the kit pack I made as it has updated kits for all international teams because then it would just add a bit to the realism :rolleyes:
Thanks !!!

Users who are viewing this thread