Votes: 1 12.5%
  • West Indies

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

madmick96

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I am sick of waiting for other people (modders & editors) do other stuff instead of making new rosters for BLIC/RPIC. So I have decide to do that myself (No offence to the modders). I will release my own version of Australia, it may be a tad unrealistic, with the batsmen like Michael Clarke and Shane Warne being all-rounders with good batting quality, feel free to change the stats with Lazy Chestnuts Player Editor, I use his Test Version to make Shane Warne's spinning capabilities slightly exaggerated* and also his speed. My roster of Australia includes Nathan Bracken, Brad Hodge, Mike Hussey, etc. Andrew Symonds may be bowling his medium-pacer's in my roster.
I am sure many people would want a Roster Pack for every team but I will need some help from other people because I don't know much about other players in countries like Pakistan, India, England (I do know Ian Bell) and the rest probably. So if anyone can help feel free to reply.

Attachments

• AUS 2006.zip
    1.8 KB · Views: 54
Good work MadMick - perhaps you'd like to start a new thread in the BLIC Downloads forum dedicated towards this.

Ok i will start a new thread in the BLIC downloads section. But now i will do either England or South Africa then Sri Lanka. So can someone post up either England's current squad and test and ODI lineup please.

wait i went to howstat.com then all the current players are there so I've got ALL the information I got (it has over probably 1 million cricket players) So what should it be India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread