BLIC Team Information Editor

ok mate just gone to university. Haven't got my pc here yet so once i get that over here and the internet sorted then it shall be released. It should be within the next few days, because im deffinatly gonna need my pc. Sorry about this delay!

Release

Here you go guys sorry it's a bit late, busy weekend. I'm back to uni in an hour or so, therefore if this doesn't work (it should do) then let me know and i'll try and fix it.

[*] Bat names are all read from an xml file so those of u with the bat pack ;)

[*] Reading of .dat files directly from the .bag for you, and saving them back!

Attachments

• BLIC Team Information Editor 1.1.1 Beta.zip
    83.4 KB · Views: 225
Last edited:
It sounds awesome, but I am totally lost as to how to get it so I can edit the actual players. Right now, the fields are all blank...if someone can help me, I promise I will be enternally grateful...:-)

You need to tab the drop down list on player name to choose which one to edit. A quick suggestion which would be great if you could implement. An import and export feature for players so we can move them between positions and squads easily.

Well, when I extract the file, it comes up with the editing screen, but I can't click on the player name drop-down: I can't click on anything in fact.

Do I have to use that import bag thing or extract the file to certain location so it can read the information?

Just go to File>Open>TeamandPlayerInfo.bag and choose the team you want to edit.

It works with the demo :)

One problem, the faces don't show(England_CT2004). Anyone know why?

Also, anyway to replace a team with others using this?

Because they're in a different position in the faces bag file in the demo and actual game. just read off the numbers.

Users who are viewing this thread