Player Editor

nadirsaleem

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I downloaded the player editor but cant understand what mistake I have made that it no longer works.

I changed names of certain players and it reflected.I added Suresh Raina and Yusuf Pathan and its reflecting.

But when I changed Kaif to Dhoni and load the game it shows Kaif as captain and keeper but his name isnt changed.

Then I tried to change a couple of players frm the Pak team

Yusuf Youhana was changed to Mohammed Yusuf and I even changed his face.....as I didnt get a face with a long beard I put W.G Grace's face.......in the match I see the new face but the old name.

What do I need2 do??

dhoare

School Cricketer
I downloaded the player editor but cant understand what mistake I have made that it no longer works.

I changed names of certain players and it reflected.I added Suresh Raina and Yusuf Pathan and its reflecting.

But when I changed Kaif to Dhoni and load the game it shows Kaif as captain and keeper but his name isnt changed.

Then I tried to change a couple of players frm the Pak team

Yusuf Youhana was changed to Mohammed Yusuf and I even changed his face.....as I didnt get a face with a long beard I put W.G Grace's face.......in the match I see the new face but the old name.

What do I need2 do??

The player names used in game are stored in the Game Profile, everything else is loaded from the data files. Change the names in the in-game editor as well. or delete the profile

vspgarg

School Cricketer
Great work...now i enjoy playing this game even more....thanks

Users who are viewing this thread