Brian lara international cricket 2005 Poll

What is the most important thing you want in brian lara international cricket 2005?

• Match preview and Review and Ranking system in both odi and test

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
theman said:
what do you mean by saying gameplay does not sell .thats a disgusting comment .the fifa series is a failure it does not stand a chance against pro evolution soccer series in terms of gameplay people first got the ps2 in europe to only play pro evolution soccer .and gameplay is heart of the game thats why pro evolution kicks fifa ass.if you want better kits there are enough people on this forum who can make them and career mode is absolutely essential to sucess of the game if you see any game coming out it has a career mode i think one of your suggestions of banning players will need lot of work if it has to be implemented .but that is a good suggestion if you give option between gameplay and presentation true cricket fans will choose gameplay 100%
I agree with you man, the Pro Evo (Winning Eleven) series is one of the best games I've ever played, but when I say "gameplay doesn't sell" it's a sarcastic comment, because we know good gameplay will sell a truly good game, but companies like EA seem hell bent on being assholes, sorry if I went too far trying to make a point.

dude gameplay is the heart of the game' who ever said that good gameplay should not be considered in the game' you are acting foolish'why would you by a game that doesnt even have a good gameplay' the only reason cricket 2004 turns me of is the gameplay it sux' and i also want good swing of the bat' because it is a major thing that should be included in the game' as you can see if you hit shot in cricket 2004 the bat goes left and the ball goes right' and talking about career mode theman is right carrer mode is the only reason people buy the game'and cricket is a game that should have a carrer mode' with out a season or carrer mode i would think brian lara international will be a crapy game'

i actually saw this suggestion on another message board but since i think its such a good idea i will post it here.
It was suggested that the power of the shots be controlled by (if using a keyboard) how long you keep the button pressed. (Kind of like Fifa when shooting for goal). If you go too hard you might edge the ball or too soft you might chip it to cover or something like that.

What do you guys think?

jdbais said:
i actually saw this suggestion on another message board but since i think its such a good idea i will post it here.
It was suggested that the power of the shots be controlled by (if using a keyboard) how long you keep the button pressed. (Kind of like Fifa when shooting for goal). If you go too hard you might edge the ball or too soft you might chip it to cover or something like that.

What do you guys think?

Yes with the bat swing control this could be a great idea.but with the current format that ea are having in their cricket series and codemasters in blc 99 this can be implemented but it will work like the six hit button and .so i wish they implement bat swing control

i just can't wait for blc 2005 does any body know when their is going to be a preview of the game

Nov 25th is the date posted by ste when we will hav details of the game

aditya123 said:
Nov 25th is the date posted by ste when we will hav details of the game

The press release will be on the 2nd December now. It's not because of a problem with BLIC - just that we have a more important press release to get out before then, that's all.

Nov-25th really that means 10 days to threat

Admin edit - do not double post and if you read Rubbergenius' post above you will see its the 2nd Dec not 25th Nov

Good bowling animations... no cricket game has had this ever... all disjointed, slow and jerky... various animations for each bowling discipline aswell

Users who are viewing this thread