Brian lara international cricket 2005 Poll

What is the most important thing you want in brian lara international cricket 2005?

• Match preview and Review and Ranking system in both odi and test

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i want everything pluse brian lara;s head in the package

I want realistic graphics specially while fielding and taking catches not like Cricket 2004. Also I want good commentary and Bat swing control.

h-mAin said:
I choose the same as the Sri Lanka(bad team) fan! :p
Just kidding! ;)

Sri Lanka is much better than Pakistan. isn't it .. ;)

It's only a joke...

:gundown :cheesy fardin u have g8 sense of humour y dont u join indian movies as commedian as jonny lever is having tough time dude

andddddddd who told SL is better than Pak remember this is not a humerous or joke form u can publish this news there

I WANT EVERYTHING

Last edited:
wasi786 said:
:gundown :cheesy fardin u have g8 sense of humour y dont u join indian movies as commedian as jonny lever is having tough time dude

andddddddd who told SL is better than Pak remember this is not a humerous or joke form u can publish this news there

I WANT EVERYTHING

johny lever is having tough time' wonder why' we know mr wais that this is not a humour joke forum'

h main hehhehe you are back did you drink your milk hehehhehe

i hope there will be everything in the game.Every Mode ,New stadium graphics..................... everything.

apart from things like bat swing control, career mode and tournaments, almost all of the poll options are superficial production enhancements which would not enhance the gameplay whatsoever.
Bat swing control made me imagine some sort of click and drag system which may be brilliant, may be utterly insane. Having all tournaments and tours is a bit arbitrary, tours such as the Ashes have a great and glorious history while ICC associate nations play a host of insignificant tournaments. Great career mode sounds alright, but then there's not really much to it, how complicated does a season of domestic or international cricket get? Do your players occasionally get banned to add realism? Would the Pakistan side get sacked if it looses the world cup?
Anyway, as of this post, 18 of 41 people had basically voted that full product licensing is the most important element. it's no wonder that EA puts out games like FIFA and Cricket where gameplay is neglected, because gameplay doesn't sell.

angryangy said:
apart from things like bat swing control, career mode and tournaments, almost all of the poll options are superficial production enhancements which would not enhance the gameplay whatsoever.
Bat swing control made me imagine some sort of click and drag system which may be brilliant, may be utterly insane. Having all tournaments and tours is a bit arbitrary, tours such as the Ashes have a great and glorious history while ICC associate nations play a host of insignificant tournaments. Great career mode sounds alright, but then there's not really much to it, how complicated does a season of domestic or international cricket get? Do your players occasionally get banned to add realism? Would the Pakistan side get sacked if it looses the world cup?
Anyway, as of this post, 18 of 41 people had basically voted that full product licensing is the most important element. it's no wonder that EA puts out games like FIFA and Cricket where gameplay is neglected, because gameplay doesn't sell.

what do you mean by saying gameplay does not sell .thats a disgusting comment .the fifa series is a failure it does not stand a chance against pro evolution soccer series in terms of gameplay people first got the ps2 in europe to only play pro evolution soccer .and gameplay is heart of the game thats why pro evolution kicks fifa ass.if you want better kits there are enough people on this forum who can make them and career mode is absolutely essential to sucess of the game if you see any game coming out it has a career mode i think one of your suggestions of banning players will need lot of work if it has to be implemented .but that is a good suggestion if you give option between gameplay and presentation true cricket fans will choose gameplay 100%

Users who are viewing this thread