Warning, Read Before You Buy

I prefer cricket 2005, it has stats, my long tours have objectives, and are interesting because i can track my players progress over the tour. Complete a match in BLIC and all you get is a scorecard. Pretty boring after a few games. Well at least i only paid ?18 for it.

amolbhatia85 said:
****e then why the hell would anyone like this game?

Either there are Fanboys, like going at 25 runs per over or are just really **** and find the game very difficult.

kevmead said:
I think this has made my mind up, I am sticking with Cricket2004 and not gonna buy either C2K5 or BLIC. I had reservations about both games from the start, it's not acceptable for Codemasters/EA to release games with so many problems, I know most software contains the odd bug but it looks like neither firm can be bothered to even test the software correctly.:mad:
I think I'll be doing the same, however, BLIC2006 is on top of my list :)

Is there gonna be a BLIC2006 and if so, do you think it will be finished or will they take us for fools again?

Next year,I will wait for before buying it (BLIC 2006)

Anyone know if the sweep shot is in the final versin of BLIC?

I shan't get this game out of it's box until a patch is released by codemasters. :mad:

themuel1 said:
Anyone know if the sweep shot is in the final versin of BLIC?

I shan't get this game out of it's box until a patch is released by codemasters. :mad:

No sweep shot just a ****ty leg glance.

Users who are viewing this thread