Border-Gavaskar Trophy (India in Australia) Dec-Jan 2011/12

Well, why arnt they showing speeds?

----------

Aussie1st again early :lol

----------

Star cricket is not showing any speed so is Cricinfo :facepalm.

That was close. Warner would have easily played onto the stumps

Well, 3 times out edged saved.. now make it 4. Zaheer is really looking Gay with that Hair Style :p

Well, Ed Cowan's short innings so far of 14 deliveries have been really patient. He looks kind of Dravidish :)

You didnt thought his golden dye hair style in world cup was gay :p. Anyway I'm glad he didnt look rusty. Already plenty of played and missed on his deliveries. :thumbs

Well, Australians have been out of form and what they do? Have an Indian series :p

tbh, Zaheer looks thinner than he was during the World Cup :spy .

----------

Yay. Yadav got an over:thumbs

Then why is StarCricket HD is ashamed to show their speeds :p I thought they were so slow that BCCI instructed StarCricket to hide speds during Indian Bowling :lol

Well, I have high hopes now after BCCI have formed a pool for fast bowlers :)

----------

Warner has been saved plenty of times, plenty of play and miss! Wish one nicks his bat and he is gone :p

----------

Well, Yadav so far has bowled brilliant. He is the only bowler which has caused concern in Cowan's peaceful mind :p

Need some quick wickets before lunch. I don't think it will reverse as quickly and as more as it does in India.

Superb shot! Seriously superb

Wow. Cowan just tripled his score in no time. I was expecting him to take 30 or 40 more balls to do that.:p

----------

Damn. Now i know how opposition feel when Sehwag bullies them :(

Users who are viewing this thread