Boss's CoolGamePlayPatch Thread

Will we need an Optional GamePlay Patch?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
not good patch but very good but not very good excillent wonderful i found out that in tests cpu play really slow even leave the balls which might hit the stumps so change this to a little bit aggrasive like play a shot after 7 or 8 balls but not a good patch very good but not very good excillent wonderful

excellent news boss can't wait for the new camera setting that should be pretty good am really hanging out for Wednesday buddy. And don't sweat it man i am sure everyone will be patient for this excellent series of patches.

Woohoo you rock! :hpraise

Cheers,
kymsheba (mike)

A small request form me boss

u release both for hard mode and fun as it will beneficial for both who voted so that u workk is recognized to full extent and every one can enjoy both the patches.

even though one voted for hard mode would love to play some funny game as well with lots of enjoyment

just consider it my friend

afridi118 said:
not good patch but very good but not very good excillent wonderful i found out that in tests cpu play really slow even leave the balls which might hit the stumps so change this to a little bit aggrasive like play a shot after 7 or 8 balls but not a good patch very good but not very good excillent wonderful

If ever i have read a post that people should give bad rep to its this one lol :D

Boss another thing is the cpu's bowling is terrible,, they rarely bowl on line, mostly down leg, and usually bowl 2-3 wides per over. Anyone else notice this? maybe because since our bowling cursor is large the cpu have the same difficulty?

I find if you bowl short pitch with not a lot of speed then the batsmen leave the shot. Even up to medium strength they are confounded. A few blatant lbw's get ignored this way. Very hard to bowl a wicket and CPU is very slow. (97 balls for 7 runs is an example).
I have started a tour in sa (eng save) and on normal pitch hard setting reached 467 for 6 dec in day and half and south africa a replied 167 and 135 respectively.

I wait patiently for your next superb patch. Not sure if i would like a really hard mode
or fun mode just realistic but that's just me. I prefer test to 1dayers so I suppose that says a lot about myself.

groobz said:
Boss another thing is the cpu's bowling is terrible,, they rarely bowl on line, mostly down leg, and usually bowl 2-3 wides per over. Anyone else notice this? maybe because since our bowling cursor is large the cpu have the same difficulty?
I made the cursor smaller(max=0.80) but same problem(Hard level). Maybe 'cause I am playing namibia :p but still a bit loose.....

where on the list.txt is max=0.80 zoraxdoom? Can you please tell me?

bobmotty said:
where on the list.txt is max=0.80 zoraxdoom? Can you please tell me?
Config Editor 3 under Test/ODI(Hard/Normal/Easy).
Just scroll down a bit.

Reply: 27.2.2005 8.10 p.m. IST

boss your patches certainly change the gameplay of c2004! i appreicate it so much!! can't wait for the next patch! Keep the great work going
by sohail

thanks 4 u'r intr in patch!, and thanks again 4 app sohail!, just wait 4 another 3 days to get CGPv2RR!

by afridi118

thank u 4 u'r kind words!, (do i've to say that i laugh out my head off?, really enjoying u'r phrase! :D ), btw the test match prob will be sorted out in CGPv2RR, but it is still unpredictable @ times coz of player char in game are wrongly coded once i said that!, for eg: Yuvraj singh marked as a defensive player in game char!, u know how defensive he is!

excellent news boss can't wait for the new camera setting that should be pretty good am really hanging out for Wednesday buddy. And don't sweat it man i am sure everyone will be patient for this excellent series of patches.

Woohoo you rock!

Cheers,
kymsheba (mike)
by mike

thank u mike 4 u'r intr and patience!, i can said that new camera setting really give u a refreshing view after the ball hit the ball!

A small request form me boss

u release both for hard mode and fun as it will beneficial for both who voted so that u workk is recognized to full extent and every one can enjoy both the patches.

even though one voted for hard mode would love to play some funny game as well with lots of enjoyment

just consider it my friend
by The Champ

Hi champ!, yap!, i really consider that!, but i could say that funny mode really kills the gameplay!,(pls don't make u'r records with this patch!) u can expect even forward defensive shot will even make to the fence, edges carry 4 sixer and do i've to say that well hit shots r really out of the ground, u can view lot of surroundings/sight seeing of ground!, btw fielders do some yummy thinks like playing throw ball 4 a session and i eventually run 32 runs and get run-out after one hit the stumps!, cheers!

If ever i have read a post that people should give bad rep to its this one lol
by the gas

lolz i agree
by indiancricketer

but he really makes me laugh u know!!!, anyhow he duly put his comment on the patch too!,

by groobz

Ya i agree groobz comment the bowling needs to be tightened.
by the champ

I made the cursor smaller(max=0.80) but same problem(Hard level). Maybe 'cause I am playing namibia but still a bit loose.....
by ZoraxDoom

yes groobz ,champ and ZD!, the CPU bowling certainly affected by the size of the cursor to an extent, but still the bowler's char also the main criteria, like def bowler don't make lot of changes in bowling style,length etc, moderate to an certain extent, and agg bowler live up to his char, he varies lot of think do get wicket!, anyhow cursor size is minimised in CGPv2RR as lot of our friends suggested, but can't do anything abt their char!(atleast so far!), so the solun is just make every bolwer's char into def(or)mod, that'll help!

wait patiently for your next superb patch. Not sure if i would like a really hard mode
or fun mode just realistic but that's just me. I prefer test to 1dayers so I suppose that says a lot about myself.
by bobmotty

hi bob!, thanks 4 u'r intr in game!, RealHardMode and FunnyMode is just optional!, if u like to kill some time that will certainly help!, anyhow normal patch is much more serious and i'm looking to make it even perfect 4 every patch!, cheers!

Last edited:
:) boss, keep up this great work... man you're representing our India GOOD

Users who are viewing this thread