Your Cricket Bounce's Cricket Updates

Bounce

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Guys, I will keep on posting the brief scorecards and importantly, my scores here in the matches I keep on playing for my college.
I play cricket at an inter-college level.

My profile dated 30th July, 2010

My Profile:

Type: Batting All Rounder (Actually, not all rounder. I bowl as a part-timer)
Batting Position: Opener (Usually at number 2)
Batting Hand: Right
Bowling Type: Right Arm Medium (Max. 117 KMPH) :p

Highest Batting Scores:

• 5 day match: 197
  • OD Match: 103* (99 Deliveries) :D
  • T20: 41 (32 Deliveries). Have played just 3 T20s. Played this inning of 41 yesterday itself. :D

Best Bowling Figures:

• 5 day match: 4 for 51
  • OD Match: 3 for 42
  • T20: Wicket-less :p

Best Moment at the pitch: Scoring my first ton against Xaviers in a five day match.

Bat: Puma Evolution 5000 (Got this as a gift a week ago and played my 41 runs innings in the T20 with it)
Fav. Shot: Leg Glance (Actually, any flick) :p
Fav. Player: Kapil Dev and Sachin Tendulkar

Since then, I have played three ODs and 1 T20.
The scores for me in the three ODs were 38, 17 and 61 respectively.
Whereas, in the T20, I scored 42 off 19 deliveries.

Last edited:
They're supposed to be FC matches, not Test matches.:p

Good going bro, where do you live? Mumbai then you surely can meet up and for my tournament

They're supposed to be FC matches, not Test matches.:p
We guys just call them test matches, but yeah, you can term them as 5 day matches.
Good going bro, where do you live? Mumbai then you surely can meet up and for my tournament
Yes I live in Mumbai.

Bounce added 2 Minutes and 38 Seconds later...

Just changed "test matches" to "5 day matches" to avoid any confusion! :)

so you're Opener all rounder? and I couldn't believe you have made 197 in an innings. I can't even score fifty.

so you're Opener all rounder? and I couldn't believe you have made 197 in an innings. I can't even score fifty.
I am an opener, but just bowl some medium pacers as a part timer.
And for scoring 50s and 100s, it depends on what kind of player you are, what your technique is and what's your level.

I personally feel that the willow makes a huge difference too.

And don't remind me of my 197. I actually had tears in my eyes for about a couple of hours after being dismissed just three runs short of my first ever double. :p
Would have been the second player from my team to reach 200!

And at what level do you play the game?

And don't remind me of my 197. I actually had tears in my eyes for about a couple of hours after being dismissed just three runs short of my first ever double. :p
Would have been the second player from my team to reach 200!

That's because you are a tweaking soft cock. Wah wah wah 197 I am so hard done by I am going to cry for two hours. Honestly, cannot believe you actually cried after making 197. That's one of the weakest efforts I've ever seen.

And if this post offends you, have a cry.

That's because you are a flinging soft cock. Wah wah wah 197 I am so hard done by I am going to cry for two hours. Honestly, cannot believe you actually cried after making 197. That's one of the weakest efforts I've ever seen.

damn man, calm down.

i wont believe that you made 42 of 19... must be gully cricket. :p

btw what sort of pitches do you play on are they real or turf and if they're real are they the standard sub-continent pitch?

That's because you are a flinging soft cock. Wah wah wah 197 I am so hard done by I am going to cry for two hours. Honestly, cannot believe you actually cried after making 197. That's one of the weakest efforts I've ever seen.

I don't think its bad to cry after getting out on 197 in a five day match. Also, enjoy your ban friend.
damn man, calm down.

i wont believe that you made 42 of 19... must be gully cricket. :p

btw what sort of pitches do you play on are they real or turf and if they're real are they the standard sub-continent pitch?
LOL. Its not gully cricket but actual cricket played on a perfect 22 yard turf.
I don't understand what you mean by actual sub-continent wickets, but yes, they are flat, VERY FLAT. The only well know ground on which I have played is the DY Patil, which hosts some matches of Mumbai in the IPL.

yeah, normally you don't see such a score from any of the guy.
I am a superman! ;)

The only well know ground on which I have played is the DY Patil, which hosts some matches of Mumbai in the IPL.

:eek:, lucky bastard :p

we dont get to play on international grounds or domestic grounds for that matter.

:eek:, lucky bastard :p

we dont get to play on international grounds or domestic grounds for that matter.
But we are made to play on the their practice pitch, usually to the left.
Nonetheless, it gives one good amount of exposure of how the professional pitches are. :)

Users who are viewing this thread