Your Cricket Bounce's Cricket Updates

Have an inter-division 20 over match tomorrow at 3 PM IST. It isn't an important one, but still I'll post how it went.

Wish me luck guys! :)
Thanks

Good luck bro, where is it played btw?

Which College? Dy Patil?

Ohk no problem :)

Ohk no problem :)
BTW, for what team do you play? If you don't wish to reveal your private details on a public forum, just PM me whether you'd like to mail them to me or not. I'll provide you my e-mail address.

Would be good catching up with you guys for a match!

It was a low scoring match. The opposition batted first and scored 97 for 9 in 20 overs!
Me and my opening partner started well, but were very slow. Our partnership reached 50 runs, and I got out soon after that. I was dismissed on the last ball of the 11th over ie 66th ball of the inning. We were 58 for 1 after 11 overs, with me getting out on 32 off 34 (I know it was slow :p) and my partner was on 20 or 21 then.

We won the match on the 17.5th delivery by losing 3 wickets. My opening partner played well. He remained not out till the end, scoring a slow but worthy 44. :)

I would say that was a close match. If he would not have held the innings together the outcome could have been different :yes

Users who are viewing this thread