Bowled playing on...

Windies

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Has anyone experienced a batsman chopping the ball onto his stumps? Is this possible in this game?

Cool... but I have the English PS2 version, has anyone experienced it on that platform? I think it would be soooo cool if this happened, especially when the ball is seaming on a green wicket!

When I was playing the original game (without any patches) I had experienced it, twice I think. It is just he gets the edge and goes down the leg side and if lucky the ball will hit the stumps.

After I installed some patches I didn't get it. But I do get edges but very few go down the leg side.

Well i played it for about 2 months and didn't get 1 inside edge. You were prolly using the AI patches

Lol, I don't want to fight about this mate. I downloaded the patches 2 - 3 weeks ago and I am sure that I got those kind of edes before it. When I got the patch I started taking most of my wickets through edges, but no matter the guys who wants to know is not even interested.

Squiz i can confirm i had one inside edge when i had no patches installed. It came from Ashley Giles and hit the stumps after nicking the bottom of the bat. Excellent! However never seen it with a fast bowler, with or without a patch! Which is a shame

I had Stephen Flemming play onto his stumps by a corking delivery by Shaun Pollock in a one day match. Without any patches!!!

i have been bowling with steve Harmison and ahd an Australian btasman whos name i cant remember edge the ball onto his off stump and this is on the ps2 version in the uk

Users who are viewing this thread