Bowled playing on...

Yes, I have experienced it too...and sometimes I get inside edges to the gully :/, pretty freaky.

das_vicky, add another keyboard to your PC install the required software, and you will be able to play 2 player game. I use a game pad and a keyboard.

I have done that a couple of times sweeping the ball onto the stumps with a spinner bowling. I have also edged it onto the stumps.

i've gotten batsman to leg glance a full ball just outside off back onto the stumps. picked up two wickets like that today, then had one edged off a good length ball on offstump back into the stumps. quality

I had an outside edge onto the stumps when the batsman was driving (if only i had been an inside edge)...

It's happend to me twice, the first time was ages ago and one was about ... less then a wk ago, he went for a "hip glance" off a spinner and it went into middle stump

Hehe, freaky...
Me and some of my friends are upto making a cricket game...and we will go over this buggy business. We have thought of what kind of graphics we should get, and decided on making something like the one in SmackDown PS2 game. It is good and is a bit easier, so hopefully we will be looking at a good game...but this will be only done after we graduate (in 2 years time) and work on it later, so it is going to take a bit of time.

Users who are viewing this thread