Bowling Actions and Annimations

OK, i have struck an issue wid my image taking...I print screen images from media player and cut the square off and paste it...however wats happening now is that all the images are chaging depending on what i just print screen...

Pieterson GONE...india still in this

You cant use print screen to do that, get VLC media player, it has a proper screenshot function.

ACFREA36aGaV.jpg

thats kasper

whitehornmatt said:
You cant use print screen to do that, get VLC media player, it has a proper screenshot function.

On the Weekend I'll post many, many pics of bowling actions :happy

You can expect...

Giles
Lee
Mcgrath
Tait
Freddie Flintoff
+ MORE

Last edited:
In case you couldn't find it it's in the Video menu under snapshot.

whitehornmatt said:

There is a few ways to get around it but it doesnt always work with some people!
Guys il update the first post later. Try get 2-3 images like manee. But Great Work!!!

Manee if your trying to screenshot video Why dont you try get something that you can record off screen so that we can see teh video footage eg Media Encoder. But media encoder cant onscreen record off media player

Last edited:
VLC also has options to encode media, and to dump live streams onto the HD.

Yes although they may be pretty big files through encoding its probably better for L.M. I think the best way to see bowling is through

A) 2-3 Pictures
B) Video Clips!

OK, Im gonna give a barrage of clips in the forms of files and links in one or two days...Ive already got Shane Warne (link) and im getting an Irfan Pathan clip.

Clips were hard to come by...

I hope this is adequate.

Attachments

• Bowling clips.doc
    999.5 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Guys if you find clips on the internet also remember to post up their links!

No, you can't post links to the video they are copyrighted.

Woah, how many actions/animations are you gonna have? I think there should be 3 or 4 (Most popular) for each type of bowler (Fast, Legspin etc.) otherwise is will get way to complicated.

I agree, getting the actions first was foolish from me...

SO...everyone, what actions do u want...my idea is instead of 3 or 4 actions for everyone...maybe 1 or 2 generic actions from each type + actions for:

Australia

Mcgrath
Lee
Warne

England

Harmison
Flintoff
S.Jones

India

Kumble
Pathan
H.Singh

Pakistan

Akhtar
Kaneria
Asif

Sri Lanka

Murilideran (sp?)
Vaas
Malinga

West Indies

Edwards
Collymore
Gayle

New Zealand

Bond
Vettori
Franklin (THERE YOU GO GENGHIS KHAN)

South Africa

Ntini
Pollock
Nel

I think this is much more than enough but if anyone is too have their actions its one of these ppl

Who ELSE...I think the absolute maximum for a country is 4...but some countries like Bangladesh need their own action

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread