Story England's Journey to WorldCup-Ashes06-07 : 3rd Test (Perth)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG! He's coming home, He's coming home, He's Coming! Gamer's Coming Home! :D

Finally i am back guys as exams are over and they were good thanks to your wishes. Missed you all tbh. Exams and study tension was so much that i had to leave PC all of a sudden but came online once in a while. Nice to be back and nice to see everything changed in PC. Now hoping that I can manage time to resume story writing again.

Great to see you back Gamu :happy waiting for your quality story and presentation :hpraise

Great to see u back Gamer....so finally this story forum has been brought back to life....Cabt wait for u story get going...:hpraise

sarv, you legand, how did your exams go first?

I am hoping throughout you were planning and praticing new ways to improve your story and you will be tkaing it up a level ove the next weeks and months:p

Flashback

First 3 Mobile Ashes Test, The Gabba, Brisbane

Australia on top in 1st innings thanks to a magnificent innings of 180 runs by Matthew Hayden.
61lt7.jpg

England struggle with the bat as Australia lead by 101 runs.

73rd4.jpg

Australian skipper Ricky Ponting's century made sure that England won't have any chance to win the match.

156qf6.jpg

Shane Warne destroyed the England batting attack to win the Man of the Match award.

200es8.jpg

Australia won the 1st test comfortably in the end to lead the series 1-0.

201yu7.jpg

Second 3 Mobile Ashes Test, The Adelaide Oval

Michael Vaughan smashes his first ever double century in test cricket as England declare on 522/9.

239rj5.jpg

Stuart Broad had a sensational debut picking up 4 wickets but Roy's ton took Australia close to England's total.

262ae9.jpg

260mw4.jpg

Glenn McGrath bowls England into trouble as they were bowled out for 219 runs in their 2nd innings.
McGrath took 6 wickets.

275ha3.jpg

Match went down to the final ball as England needed 1 wicket to win but Steve Bucknor's decision denied victory to England.

81577535ea9.gif

Vaughan was the man of the match but Australia still lead the 3 Mobile Ashes series 1-0 with 3 to play.

303hj6.jpg

Thats a brilliant come back Gamer...best ever update at the moment on PC....cant wait for further update....KUTGW....cant wait really:hprasie

Thats a brilliant come back Gamer...best ever update at the moment on PC....cant wait for further update....KUTGW....cant wait really:hprasie

England have to fight back really hard to win the series after losing the first match and drawing a nail bitter...

This story is King, it should not be eligible for SOTM, it should be stickied all year round, and given tag SOTC (Story of the century)
I love the graphics and i love reading it, all hail the master

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread