Story (C2005)Australia's Journey To World Cup -- Pepsi Cup Coming Soon!

Who Will win the 3 Game 20/20 Series

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brett_Lee

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
A new poll has been added, So please vote!

Game will be posted in a couple of days!

Brett_Lee

International Coach
PRE MATCH GAME 1 20/20 SERIES

SKY_SPORTS-logo-NEW.jpg

Well here we are on Sky Sports and welcome to the First 20/20 match of the 3 game series. I am David Gower and along side me is Ian Bothem.

Welcome guys
pitch8rr.jpg

Now India have won the toss and elected to bat.

Lets cross up to the commentary box with commontators and get underway as brett lee is warming up!

Before we cross up may i let you know that we are going to be doing a test match review at the end. YOU MAY ALSO PM ME FOR CRICKET SHOW.
Also If you want match highlights, replays, scorecards etc during the match remember to press red!
SkySports_Reverse.jpg

Brett_Lee

International Coach
LEE CAPTURES EARLY WICKET

lee1st3ip.jpg

20/20 Cricket is a fast game and so is the wicket of Gambier. Gone just for 4 off 3 Balls Gambier was caught by Katich at a position of cover point. The first innings in 20/20 cricket for gambier against australia has come to an end for such a low score. He didnt have a good test series either and might take a dramatic change on the ICC Rankings. India are currently 1/4 off 0.3 Overs and the Big man Sachin Tandaulker has come out to the crease looking for another century to add to his career! Brett Lee's cricket is getting better and better.

Adding to this post Brett lee got his second wicket and made it onto a hattrick but didnt get the third putting india 2/11 at the end of the first over at Kolkata.

Brett_Lee

International Coach
SKY SPORTS TO TOP UP PRESENTATION
SKY_SPORTS-logo-NEW.jpg

Sky sports has been told by the ICC to make their presentation top notch or they will lose their rights. They will need to include more things by next match of the 20/20 series in India. Cricket Australia and India both thought it was harsh. Cricket Australia said, "They have some of the best coverage in the world and the ICC are acting to harsh." Sky sports told all other media sources they are up to it and they will be able to it within the next match. Sky Sports are worried about English Television Station Channel 4 or Australian TV Station Channel 9 will take over their rights if they dont do what the ICC are asking. Sky Sports were also worried about the Debut of Fox Sports in Australia gaining their rights. Fox sports's coverage was set to be very hot. IF you are a Planetcricket Sky Sports Digital subscriber you will be able to view Other Cricket Results, Highlights from 3-6* different Angles and Stats.
150px-Channelnine.svg.png

In other News Fox Sports who are set to make their Own cricket debut at the end of this year in Aussie Domestic cricket put a bid in to show ALL Australian and International cricket on their own Fox Sports Cricket channel, Channel 9 quickly reacted to the Fox Sports bid by bidding themselves owning Australian INternational rights for 5 more years. The Ashes and 2006/07 Former Vb Series will be shown as the first coverage on the new deal. A new overlay is a possiblilty said the station but is not likely to happen.

*Donates only 3 or 4 camera angles will be able to be used for some wickets but usually 5 or 6 will be used

Last edited:

Brett_Lee

International Coach
As we scrap the 20/20 Series (ive been busy I wish i could do as much as i could before) We enter Pakistan to the Pepsi cup which includes nations of Australia, Pakistan, India and Sri Lanka. it will be a great series!

The fixtures coming soon....

New Technology will be used With up To 5 Camera Angles in Replays

Stump cam
High Cam
Umpire Cam
Bowlers View
Reverse Cam
And of coarse frame by frame replays

Other technologies will be said about in the lead up to the game

Brett_Lee

International Coach
Sorry for a low update rate. Been really, really really busy lately!!!!

Ok i will start the Pepsi cup soon. But the problem is that wen i create a world series with four teams the Aussies are always hosting. I tried tournament editing it and i got errors. Any solutions?

kookaburra69

International Coach
you could just play the games in play now and add up the points and so on?

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
Hi Binga,

This is a fantastic story. If you wish to enter it for Planetcricket's Story of the Month competition, click here. Now you can win 200 vCash points.

The deadline for entries is 4/10/2006 (0000 hrs BST)

Regards,
[Name of Moderator]
Planetcricket.NET

Brett_Lee

International Coach
hey mvaughn. I have taken a break from this story and are just doing stories in the Other story games.

Hopefully i will resume it later on. Probably not though.

Users who are viewing this thread