Story The Future of Australian Cricket (C2007) Destination: 2020 - By Brett_lee and aus5892

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
How come? Surely some of the current Australian players would still be in the team.
Someone who is 24 now, such as Shaun Tait, will be 37. Fast bowlers, and cricketers in general, rarely make it that long, I doubt Tait will make it past 34 with his action and run of injuries.

Only guys who are 20 or so are likely to still be there, but as I said, we have taken a different approach with some new players.

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
Well I'd better let everyone know that there's been some inactivity by us lately but we will be aiming to get the first match started next week.

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
No we're not, we want to get this story up and running it's justs stalling right now. But it'll be back soon.

Ibitmybut

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Good luck on this, though I have not posted, I have been watching this thread, it seems really good so far, can't wait for the updates!

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
In the year 2020 Alistair Cook would only be 35 or 34, I reckon he could still be playing :p

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
I have finally finished creating players, so as soon as I talk to Brett_Lee we will start. Should be some time this week.

Users who are viewing this thread