Bowling Guide!

Can anyone help me please?

I'm having a massive issue with Wrist Spin. I cannot, whatever I do, bowl a leg break over the wicket to a RHB or an LHB. When I go around the wicket, I'm bowling Leg Breaks fine, but it pretty much rules out LBW.

Has anyone else had a similar problem and if so how did you over come it. I'm following the manual and the advice at the top of this page, but it still won't work.

Thanks in advance!

how to catch after bowling.evry time batsman hit towards me, after bowling didn't get time to catch.plz tell how to catch

What's your Steam ID?

Continue holding the right stick up after completing arm rotation

I suggest not to help this chap out unless he posts his Steam ID. Look up the thread for various posts by him for context.

----------

Can anyone help me please?

I'm having a massive issue with Wrist Spin. I cannot, whatever I do, bowl a leg break over the wicket to a RHB or an LHB. When I go around the wicket, I'm bowling Leg Breaks fine, but it pretty much rules out LBW.

Has anyone else had a similar problem and if so how did you over come it. I'm following the manual and the advice at the top of this page, but it still won't work.

Thanks in advance!

So far the only spin I seem to see is the traditional off spin no matter the bowler type. Even wrist spinners or left arm spinners seem to turn the ball in to the right hand batsmen. Every time I am dismissed by a wrist or a left arm spinner and I check out the replays, I see the ball pitch outside off or on off and come in to the right hander :( Looks like either they bowl off spin, or they rely on wrong un/googly quite a lot.

What's your Steam ID?

I suggest not to help this chap out unless he posts his Steam ID. Look up the thread for various posts by him for context.

look bro .DON'T!!!.m not saying anything dat doesn't mean i am holding anything.i have a steam id. i pre ordered the game.bt i love to be discreet and m not so much fond of this regular post community.i have job to do..and whenever i find time i play this game.so mind your own business kid.

look bro .DON'T!!!.m not saying anything dat doesn't mean i am holding anything.i have a steam id. i pre ordered the game.bt i love to be discreet and m not so much fond of this regular post community.i have job to do..and whenever i find time i play this game.so mind your own business kid.

If you've time enough to post queries and troubleshot on the forum, you have time enough to post your steam id. Any troubleshooting requires Steam ID to be shared and that's the SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) going forward as the following thread states...

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...shooting-please-post-your-steam-id-90540.html

So far the only spin I seem to see is the traditional off spin no matter the bowler type. Even wrist spinners or left arm spinners seem to turn the ball in to the right hand batsmen. Every time I am dismissed by a wrist or a left arm spinner and I check out the replays, I see the ball pitch outside off or on off and come in to the right hander :( Looks like either they bowl off spin, or they rely on wrong un/googly quite a lot.

Yesterday I thought something similar. But, I don't know if the control mapping is wrong, but when I changed how I was holding the LAS I was getting a good leg break. Also, the "drift ball" or however it is called results in a very good leg break.

----------

Oh do one. You're a thief and a coward.

Yesterday I thought something similar. But, I don't know if the control mapping is wrong, but when I changed how I was holding the LAS I was getting a good leg break. Also, the "drift ball" or however it is called results in a very good leg break.

But even the AI wrist spinners/left arm orthodox spin the ball primarily in to the right handers. Check out replays and your dismissals when you are out LBW and you will see the spin is primarily off spin. The only difference I see between off spinners and wrist/left arm spinners is the direction of drift, i.e. off spinners drift the ball away from right handers whereas wrist/left arm spinners drift the ball in to the right handers. Other than that the ball acts exactly the same after it pitches, i.e. it always spins in to the right handers. At least this is what I see when I'm dismissed by the spinners... or it could be I get dismissed by wrong uns everytime but that would be quite a coincidence :)

Fine but dont exoect help and dont bother posting.

my max rpm in the game so far is 250 :facepalm can someone help me

Pracice. Learning how to bowl spin well is the hardest part in the game IMO. It's almost similar to riding a bike - you can read all the tips you want but you will need to figure it out by yourself. Go to 'Practice Match' and experiment a bit to see when you get the max spin/rpm. Once you get the idea, play a couple of Tests and bowl spin most of the time and you will nail it.

Great looking guide - not sure my post-50yo brain can take all that in, but I'm going to go play it again now and have a crack at it.

I was a spin-bowler in RL, in my youth, so I'm hoping I can replicate some of my weird deliveries in game as time goes on. Banned from bowling now by my Physio, Doctor, Surgeon... etc. Sheesh. Bunch of killjoys. :D

In case of future questions from me, I don't have a Steam version, but you can check out my DBC trophy (one and only!) on my PSN profile,

Don't steal games, kids. People stop making them if they can't feed their family by working on them. :thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread