bowling machine

fardin

PC Awards 2005 Most Improved Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have heard it in other website's but i want to know how much does it cost.I really want to get one of these machine's as i have heard they work perfectly and make your batting brilliant.if you guys have a website where i can purchase it you can post it here
thank you

i can't post a website but i can tell you that when i worked at a cricket shop in melbourne a few months back the cheapest we had was $850.the bowling machine is a very good machine and can help you greatly.get it on 100 miles per hour and you'll be sh**ing yourself.lol :D

850 wow that is a good price does your shop shift these kinds of products around the world sachin?

well....i don't know.the shop is called the greg chappell cricket centre(crap i can't even remember the name).i'm positive you'll have stores around where you live.you just need to make a few phone calls to your nearest cricket store and they'll know better than me wher you can purchase a bowling machine.

oh ****, you worked there. I bought a cricket bat from there, and ordered **** loads of catalogues :D

when did you do all this s***?i might remember you?squizy and dre meet for the very first time,true love.lol
anyway bowling machines are very good.you use em squiz?

bowling machines are good but they dont teach u the real art of batting , its there for your training , i still believe in old fashion bowling , getting the spin right and vice versa , facing a 100mph ball , i was stupid . hit my arm , without wearin protection and had a broken arm lol , i was stupid

i have used a bowling machine heaps and they are excellent in the way you can get the ball to pitch in one certain area all the time and work on one particular shot.

Bowling machines are good, was using one only last night, getting in some preparation work for the season ahead (more so I don't become 'rusty' when the season starts). I was working on my pull shot last night, which I can't play to save my life. The only thing I have against them is say you want a practice where you face bowlers who bowl at different lengths/lines, it takes time to change the machine every ball or few. Apart from that they are brilliant.

I have no idea what I'm talking about but I guess the more expensive machines may have a built in program to help you train better and thus vary the types of deliveries. Hahah...am I correct or totally off?

Well I also believe that bowling machines makes ur life better in batting , but Ive got my personal vendettas against the thing , it broke my arm! i was out for my team ,but then its my own stupidy
i was terrible at hookshots but that all changed when I went to academy and guess who trained me with my batting , yes you have it Jacques Kallis and Gary Kirtsten! wow I couldnt believe myself that they were actually there! I really s#### my self but I forgot too look at the board ! Special training day!

Users who are viewing this thread