bowling out all of the tail for zero everytime.

horner2693

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
is it just me who can do this? in a test match as soon as i get to shane warne against the aussies i simply have to use a special yorker and it bowls them everytime. the next batter will come in, same again. and so on. they always try to hit it and get bowled resulting in my bowlers getting 8-fors and the tail all getting golden ducks.

this is really spoiling it for me at the moment as i know i can get 4 or 5 batsmen out for 0.

Monty

Club Cricketer
nah the best bowl is with a legspinner pitch the ball short with no power a wrongun lbw every time

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Yeah,

It's only the top and middle order which challenge me. I managed to get the African XI all out for just 26 in a World XI series match with England, and Shaun Pollock scored all 26 runs! I shattered the tail.

Lee

MagicHat

School Cricketer
Yeah...I just finished a test match against Aus. Chasing 155, they'd progressed to 144-4. Damien Martyn then played a forward defensive but played on, he was out for 54. 144-5. Next over, and Simon Jones bowls a 90+ big inswinging yorker and Michael Clarke loses his off stump. He's gone for a vigilant 18 and that leaves Aus at 145-6. Of course, that means the tail are now exposed...they all make ducks, and Aus have gone from 144-4 to 146 all out to lose by 8 runs (Jones takes 7-25).

Fun match though. :D

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Here's the ultimate example. First test I've played on hard and a massive batting collapse... not bad for a bowler who can't get the ball over 40mph either!

Attachments

• tail.jpg
    tail.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 83

horner2693

Club Cricketer
thats what i thought, shame my version is ps2 tho, unless config files can bealtered on that aswell. im assuming that the ps2 bag file is the same as the pc bag file tho. so hopefully it will work just the same.

Users who are viewing this thread