Bowling Speeds in final version?

JimmyD

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Does any one know if codies have sorted the ridiculously slow bowling speeds in the final code?
Do no-balls still travel at 40mph?
Is the power bar more forgiving or do you still lose 40mph of speed if you dont fill it up to the top?
Cheers guys. :D

Its the same :eek:

I am beginning to wonder whether any of the codemasters developers have ever played cricket! There are so many basic fundamental mistakes in this game that if you have even watched cricket you would notice them straight away and correct them. I just wish that some of the guys on this forum had been on the development team, if so this game would have been SO much better. I'm disappointed with codies, people claim that they are a nice friendly team that listen to constructive critisism and act on it, I was under the impression that improvements would be made from the demo?!? Sounds like we've been played guys.

Actually, have any changes from the demo been made?!?!?!?!? :mad:

Dont worry guys the game which STE has received is not the final version.Infact this applies to all preordered copies.So let the final version of the game arrive to the shops.

Mahesh Babu said:
Dont worry guys the game which STE has received is not the final version.Infact this applies to all preordered copies.So let the final version of the game arrive to the shops.

thats rubbish the pre ordered games are the full versions, the 95% copies where only for reivews for companies

Mahesh Babu said:

This had better not be true. :mad

Mine is the final version. I got it from Gameplay, and it has the same bugs as STE.

Just wait we will get the patched up version in stores soon(tomorrow).Don't preorder it.Also the bowling speed issue has been patched in the final version which i got to know from RG.

Yes I do have the full final version! Zimrahil has the review copy of the game which was a 95% release version.

With a little bit of practice though it is possible to bowl 80mph + consistancy though.

What are you on about Mahesh? I have the final version (the one out tomorrow) and it has the same bugs everyone is talking about.

Ste said:
With a little bit of practice though it is possible to bowl 80mph + consistancy though.
Does the cpu bowl too many slow balls though?

Users who are viewing this thread