Bowling Tips plz

ajnabee

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi can any1 plz give me some bowling tips for BLIC 2005 i am struggling to bowl to the cpu and get hit for lot os boundaries.And is there anyway to increase the speed of the career player bowler.plz help plz plz plz.

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Bowl 3 leg cutters, then bowl an off cutter. Bowl 3 slow balls, then bowl a top speed straight delivery.

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Basically what Gas said, if you bowl 4 or 5 balls going one way, and then bowl a nailed on quick one swinging the opposite way you'll normaly get wickets.

My advice, enjoy not being able to bowl the computer out for nothing for a while :p

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
puddleduck said:
Basically what Gas said, if you bowl 4 or 5 balls going one way, and then bowl a nailed on quick one swinging the opposite way you'll normaly get wickets.

My advice, enjoy not being able to bowl the computer out for nothing for a while :p

You know you suck at games when you cant get a wicket on blic 2005. :rolleyes:

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Haha thats exactly right...I find bowling too easy and boring on that game.

offdriven4

Club Cricketer
bowling on blic is too easy,just aim for the batsmans toes,normally you'll get them bowled driving,or lbw coming across the wicket,have a close circular field blocking the scorin options and apart from to occassional 6 you'll run through the cpu

super_hoops1967

School Cricketer
i dont know what all the names mean for bowling, i'm pretty new to the cricket scene.

is there a guide as to where to place the target for doing leg cutters, off cutters, etc.

thank you

Users who are viewing this thread