Bowning Help - Bowling Hints

Kar_ind

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
[color=#000000:post_uid9]How do I take wickets in the test matches? The bowling is not as easy as in cricket 2000. Although I can pickup some easy wickets by bowling Yorkers in ODI, that?s not the case in the tests. Is there any way to get wickets against the computer team?

???[/color]

S

sarmad

[color=#000000:post_uid7]:cool:

hi there .try that ur spinners can do the job for u especially slow left arm bowlers. they bowl a straight dilevery which the batsman often leave ie 6/10 and they r LBW :cool:[/color]

Kar_ind

Club Cricketer
:D Thanks for the reply. So is there any other way to use my pace bowlers?

Kar_ind

Club Cricketer
I don't know how it works in normal mode. But when i try to play in hard mode the ball is either blocked or getting smashed away for boundary.

dam

School Cricketer
Just bowl an outside off stump line for most of the over. Alter your line and lenght suddenly. They try to pad the ball and get caught LBW. They give keeper,slip catches often too. Just keep the pressure on.
Oh and by outside offstumo line i mean pitch it at leg or middle and swing it out. Works even on flatch pitches.
Left handers are very vulnerable to this kind of attack.w00t

Kar_ind

Club Cricketer
Hey! As the cricketing rule is against bowlers does the game cheat codes like to be that? . I can't find a cheat code in favour of bowlers to take wickets :P

Users who are viewing this thread