Boxing Thread

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Sometimes I think Wilder should just stay away from keyboards and microphones and just let his fists do the talking :p

1:04 is a personal favourite...
Did he say meat gherkin , I couldn’t make it out :p

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just watched the highlights of fight and it’s like watching a spoof film, Ruiz so overweight and throwing punch after punch but connecting

Joshua looked clueless ??

quickeyg

School Cricketer
Looking forward to the Tyson Fury vs Tom Schwarz fight over this coming weekend live from the MGM Grand Las Vegas. Hope we don't get another upset because that would put the cat among the pigeons. I can guarantee you Schwarz is coming to fight.
I never expected Andy Ruiz Jr to beat Anthony Joshua and take all his belts away from him. Anyway let the heavyweight saga continue fight fans.

Last edited:

quickeyg

School Cricketer
Saturday 22nd June
Full Fight - Tyson Fury vs Tom Schwarz (19:30 GMT UK) Everything about this fight from start to finish was great. I can't stop singing that James Brown song - Living in America. We could see Fury vs Pulev or Fury vs Big Baby Miller next at MSG in September/October.

quickeyg

School Cricketer
Friday 12th July

Amir Khan vs Billy Dib
Hughie Fury vs Samuel Peter
Prince Patel vs Michell Banquez
Michael Hennessy Jr vs Abdulffatah Julaidan

TV Sat - 5 Spike (UK) - Channel 5 HD (UK) - ESPN 2 Sur Latin - ESPN Dos Mexico - ESPN Internacional HD - KSA Sport 1 HD - MBC Action HD - SuperSport 2 RSA HD

Saturday 13th July

Joe Joyce vs Bryant Jennings
Daniel Dubois vs Nathan Gorman

TV Sat - BT sport 1HD (UK) - BT Sport 4K UHD (UK) - ESPN+ (USA) - beIN Sports France 1 HD - MATCH! Boets - MAX Sport 2 HD Bulgaria - S Sport 2 (Turkey) HD - SportKlub 4 (Croatia) - SportKlub 4 (Serbia) - SportKlub 4 (Slovenia) - SuperSport 3 HD (Alb) - TVP Sport Hd (Poland)

Saturday 20th July

Dillian Whyte vs Oscar Rivas
David Allen vs David Price
Dereck Chisora vs Artur Szpilka

TV Sat - Sky Box Office PPV (UK)

Sunday 21st July

Manny Pacquiao vs Keith Thurman

TV Sat - ITV Box Office PPV (UK) - Fox Sports PPV (USA)

Check your local tv sat listings for these fights.

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
That line-up on that Saudi Arabian card is very bizarre, looking forward to the two heavyweight showdowns tomorrow though. Joe Joyce has looked very promising so far however Jennings despite being small at the weight is definitely no pushover.

Decent heavyweight card on Saturday too.
Despite the two year lay-off Keith Thurman is still in his prime so if he comes out as the same fighter that beat Porter and Garcia he ought to dispose of an over-the-hill Pacquiao in my opinion.

quickeyg

School Cricketer
That line-up on that Saudi Arabian card is very bizarre, looking forward to the two heavyweight showdowns tomorrow though. Joe Joyce has looked very promising so far however Jennings despite being small at the weight is definitely no pushover.

Decent heavyweight card on Saturday too.
Despite the two year lay-off Keith Thurman is still in his prime so if he comes out as the same fighter that beat Porter and Garcia he ought to dispose of an over-the-hill Pacquiao in my opinion.

Keith Thurman acting real strange lately - the American's don't like the way he talks. The feeling is Keith will retire - he don't want no part of Spence Jr & Terence 'Bud' Crawford.

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
Keith Thurman acting real strange lately - the American's don't like the way he talks. The feeling is Keith will retire - he don't want no part of Spence Jr & Terence 'Bud' Crawford.
True he has been acting quite strangely that being said he has shown that he has the skills to mix it with the top welterweights you mentioned, will have to wait till next Sunday to see if the ring rust has set in or if he can shake it off.

quickeyg

School Cricketer
Sergey Kovalev vs Anthony Yarde build up (Today) live from Russia (Note the time difference) fight starts around 7:30 GMT UK. Fight fans get ya food & drink purchases & sit back & relax.
TV Sat - BT Sport 2 HD (UK) - ESPN+USA - Sport 1 Israel 1HD - SportKlub 2 (Croatia) HD - SportKlub2 (Serbia) HD - SportKlub4 (Slovenia) - TSN Canada 3 HD

quickeyg

School Cricketer
Saturday 14, September 2019

T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA

Tyson Fury vs Otto Wallin

Users who are viewing this thread