Boxing Thread

D

Dutch

Has he done enough.....he boxed better, smarter, more efficiently....[DOUBLEPOST=1575756699][/DOUBLEPOST]Bam! Won it by about eight rounds!

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
Joshua kept the distance well and utilised the jab jab grab much like Klitschko used to do. Also I think he moved more around the ring in the fight than he ever has had to do in his whole career which represents a good change in his game. Wish Ruiz had tried more to keep the fight on the inside but it seems like he fell off and lost discipline on the high of winning the last fight, didn't really do a lot to make it difficult for AJ.
Looks like the winner has now been ordered by the WBO to face Oleksandr Usyk (in my opinion top 5 pound for pound), this would be a great heavyweight bout almost on the level of Fury v Wilder. Hopefully they don't sidestep and Joshua can just improve with the opposition he continues to face from now on.

quickeyg

School Cricketer
Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury 2 - February 22nd - MGM Grand, Las Vegas. Let the games begin fight fans.

quickeyg

School Cricketer
Fast approaching the BIG fight - Wilder vs Fury 2 at the MGM Grand, Las Vegas. Gonna buy that extra EXTRA food & drink tomorrow morning. Might get a little nervous a few hours before the fight but apart from that all is good.
TV Sat - Main Event PPV (Australia) - Sky Arena PPV (New Zealand) - Fox PPV (USA) - BT Box Office PPV (UK)

D

Deleted member 193590

Really want Fury to win,seeing as he got robbed in the first fight.But I think Wilder will knock him out this time.

El Loco

ENG....
There's only oooooone Tyson Fury. As if anyone needed anymore convincing that this guy is the greatest heavyweight of this era.

El Loco

ENG....
Sounds a bit like “the dog ate my homework!”

https://www.bbc.com/sport/boxing/51623455
Just an excuse not to have to fight anyone else and secure one last payday, and then retire being able to say he was only beaten by one man.
All this crying about his corner throwing in the towel but Fury was inflicting a serious beating on him, at least he can live to fight another day.

quickeyg

School Cricketer
November 28th fights

Daniel Dubois vs Joe Joyce (BT Sport) (UK) - ESPN+USA

Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr (America) - BT Sport Box Office PPV (UK) FITE TV (USA)
Check your local TV Sat listings for all these fights.

quickeyg

School Cricketer
Heavyweight Boxing

October 9th, Saturday
Las Vegas, USA

Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder 3 (Main Event)

Robert Helenius vs Adam Kownacki
Efe Ajagba vs Frank Sanchez
Jared Anderson vs Vladimir Tereshkin

TV Sat - BT Sport Box Office PPV (UK) - Fox PPV (USA) - Sky Arena PPV (New Zealand) - Main Event PPV (Australia)

Users who are viewing this thread