BREAKING NEWS

P

pal

Good point, iniyan

secondly, last time Rajiv was pm sonia's family took goverment contracts and they were corrupt. Money that should have gone to hard working Indians went into the hands of some fatso Italian relative....no offense...

Now I am afraid of what else they are going to do again...

R

ricky123

B) even i support bjp and i strongly support shivsena,

but remarks that ,sonia is not indian hurts me ,

she has been in this country for such a long time ,and if the people have elected her then she has the right to rule , but how she is going to rule ,i dont know how , but i dont agree with u people that sonia is a out sider ,

atleast i am happy that few of u people cant vote cuz ur underage , :D

P

pal

People didn't elect BJP because they concentrated too much on technology and not too much on the rural majority... the people had only one other option, Congress, so they voted for them... just because they voted for Congress doesn't mean that Sonia needs to become PM, just like Iniyan said there must be atleast one better person than Sonia....

R

ricky123

B) everyone who voted for congress ,knew who was thier leader .

so many people have voted for her ,so u and me cannot say that there is no one smarter then us , :P

there are many people smarter then u and me and iniyan ,
and those people have voted ,i dont like congress too ,but it is the wish of the people , we have to accept it

bharat

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
The stock market has crashed.
The sensex is at 5 years low.
The comunist idiots want the the congress govt. to controll everything and almost kill the private sector.

btw, Indira, Rajiv, Sonia, Maneka, Rahul, everybody, must be called Gandy. Thats the name actually. It is the name of a caste.
Yes,they are actually decendents of Jawherlal Nerhu-The First Prime Minister of free India.

I thought people of Tamil Nadu would vote for BJP since the Tamil Superstar RAJINIKANTH supported BJP/AIADMK.

Sonia is very inexperienced.Vajpayee had been in the oposition for about 30 years before he became the PM.

The only thing to do now is hope the she will do good.

N

nikhilverma

Well no one can stick to one thing forever there has to be a change ...
Let's see if it's Good or Bad

R

rasi

Originally posted by ricky123@May 15 2004, 02:02 AM
but remarks that ,sonia is not indian hurts me ,

she has been in this country for such a long time ,and if the people have elected her then she has the right to rule , but how she is going to rule ,i dont know how , but i dont agree with u people that sonia is a out sider ,
Sonia did not become an Indian even after 14 years of her being eligible to become an Indian. It was only before a year she entered politics did she become an Indian.

And, in the 1971 war, Rajiv simply left with Sonia to Italy. For those who do not know, any Indian with a FAA license MUST stay in India in case of emergency and ready to enter active service, anybody failing so, is entitled to punishment under the violation of the basic code of honour for a soldier. What did the then govt. do?

R

rasi

Originally posted by ricky123@May 15 2004, 04:18 AM
B) everyone who voted for congress ,knew who was thier leader .

so many people have voted for her ,so u and me cannot say that there is no one smarter then us , :P

there are many people smarter then u and me and iniyan ,
and those people have voted ,i dont like congress too ,but it is the wish of the people , we have to accept it
Well, I agree that there are people who are smarter than me.

But still, some poll statistics for you.

About 60% of the literate electorate does not vote in India. This makes a huge difference if they do exercise their franchise. These people are supposed to know what is good and what is wrong.

India's literacy rate is 52% and when more than 90% of the illeterate people vote, that makes a huge difference in that more than half of the voters do not know what they are doing by casting their votes to just someone.

btw, answer my question. For someone to leave behind their patriotism for their motherland is unacceptable on rational terms. If it means that Sonia just leaves her motherland for another country, how long will it take for her to leave India and go back?

Isn't there a possibility?

P

pal

well said, iniyan...

I completely agree with your sentiments :cheer: :cheer: :thumbs:

R

ricky123

Originally posted by Iniyan@May 15 2004, 09:26 PM

About 60% of the literate electorate does not vote in India. This makes a huge difference if they do exercise their franchise. These people are supposed to know what is good and what is wrong.

the people who dint vote have no right to talk about who is going to rule india ,u say they r smart if they were they would have voted

India's literacy rate is 52% and when more than 90% of the illeterate people vote, that makes a huge difference in that more than half of the voters do not know what they are doing by casting their votes to just someone.

atleast these people r voting ,

btw, answer my question. For someone to leave behind their patriotism for their motherland is unacceptable on rational terms. If it means that Sonia just leaves her motherland for another country, how long will it take for her to leave India and go back?

Isn't there a possibility?
being a indian u should know that a wife's place is with her husband ,
and according to the rule book of india she is 100%indian now ,
and anyone who doesnot respect the constitution of the country is betraying his /her country ,
like sushma swaraj .who said she will resign cuz she cant take it that sonia will be the mp .she says she will take this matter to the public,

well for her she should know that even bigger then the supreme court is the court of the public ,this is democracy ,and she is trying to disrespect the decision of the public court ,the public has brought sonia to power , is she bigger then the public vote ???

anyone who disrespect the public vote is a traitor
and anyone who disrespects the constitution of india ,is a traitor

no offence to anyone :)

P

pal

another thing, when Indira Gandy lost the election and there was the India - Pakistan war, Sonia ran to the Italian embassy like the stupid coward that she is... if she truly loves the India, she would have stayed like patriotic Indians.... After she came here, she didn't become an Indian citizen until Rajiv ran for pm...... if she becomes pm, bjp ministers will do the right thing to resign.... My final statement - Sonia Gandy is a worthless piece of sh*t who is destroying the name of Congress and the name of the Gandy family.. I think Jawaharlal Nehru would be very disappointed... :angry: :angry:

P

pal

the people didn't vote for BJP because of their technology policies and their ignorance of the rural majority... again (I know I already said this) they voted for Congress because that was the only other option......Someone else other than Sonia should become pm from Congress... The day she becomes pm, a dark shadow will fall on India (not literally),

R

ricky123

:P u all r acting like bunch of kids,we sonia wanted to become pm she could have become pm when rajiv died ,and the congress was begging her to become the pm ,and the whole country was supporting her that time ,but she dint do it ,she came when the congress was dying ,she stayed for 6 years in the opposition ,worked hard for the congress ,

everyone said so many things about her ,but she always kept doing her work quietly ,did u people see or hear her tell anything about the bjp when they accused her of being a outsider?

she deserves the place that she is in today , nehru will be a proud man :)

N

Nirav85

dont talk so soon...she may do great things for india.....u will be surprised what people can do

maybe she will hand us(pakistan) kasmir :rolleyes: oh wait thhat is a dream...wake up :P :lol:

R

ricky123

Originally posted by amir51@May 17 2004, 05:50 PM
dont talk so soon...she may do great things for india.....u will be surprised what people can do

maybe she will hand us(pakistan) kasmir? :rolleyes: oh wait thhat is a dream...wake up :P :lol:
:lol: u can only dream about that dude :P :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread