BREAKING NEWS

This seems to be an important topic and hence should be pinned :thumbs:

Yeah that's why i was very disappointed because i never expected it from these people ...

B) justin is the bad boy .remember grabed the behind of kyle mynoge
(did i spell that right)

Originally posted by Pat@Feb 7 2004, 12:36 PM
Kylie Minogue
B) thanks ,from the time i have come in this arab country my grammer is going nuts.

i cant pronounce simple words .

I honestly don't see what the fuss is about. They show people getting the sh it bombed out of them on TV in the US and nobody complains. A woman's breast is exposed on TV and it's the worst thing that's ever happened in the history of the world. Get over it.

Originally posted by andrew_nixon79@Feb 7 2004, 04:10 PM
I honestly don't see what the fuss is about. They show people getting the sh it bombed out of them on TV in the US and nobody complains. A woman's breast is exposed on TV and it's the worst thing that's ever happened in the history of the world. Get over it.
B) it is not cuz it was shown on the tv.but it was cuz many children were there who came to watch superbowl . and these people turned some sport in to xxx material . it is like if u take ur kid for a cartoon movie and in break they show xxx videos.

i wont complain with the singers ,cuz both of them had said that the organisers had given them permision to do so

You call a brief flash of a woman's breast XXX material? A bit over the top there. Children go to beaches and see women sunbathing topless, so the superbowl incident isn't that big in the grand scheme of things. You can regulary see topless and naked women (and men) on TV in most countries around the world. There is usually a time limit on these things though (after 9pm in the UK, and even then it's restricted slightly)

And the singers didn't recieve permission from the organisers, it was an accident.

Plus many chlidren would look XXX material up on the net anywayz or come accross it so.............yer

B) it was not a accident ,first the said they had permission,then some people threaten to sue them ,then maybe they refused

Yeah .
First i didn't knew about any xxx thingy only after i got my net connection i learned everything :lol:

Originally posted by ricky123@Feb 7 2004, 12:26 PM
B) it was not a accident ,first the said they had permission,then some people threaten to sue them ,then maybe they refused
Show me a link where they said they did it on purpose. I've not seen this anywhere. Every comment they've made on it they said it was an accident.

But like I say... what's the problem? It's a breast. It's not as if they started having sex on the stage or anything.

Users who are viewing this thread