BrettLee's downloads

hey i have 1 ques...when i try to replace the pitchads for the other type of pitches the game crashes...colin said i have to correct the filesize...how do i do that?? any clue??

brettLee said:
u didnt say, u liked it or nor..:)
neways i have sent zip files to Ste.
(its over 1.5 mb)

its a fsh file for NORMAL ENG / NZ pitch & also has New Ashes series pitch add with more clarity

Many thanks brettLee, I like it - this is excellent; it's improves my current Ashes series no end ! Will you be doing any variations for different pitch types ? (e.g. Hard, Green)

thankw GattbWarne4 !!!
i will do for others pithes too
cheers!!!!!

Brett Lee This Is For You

Brett Lee At Its Best. 4 on 4 i.e 4 caught and 4 clean bowled.

Attachments

• brett lee.JPG
    brett lee.JPG
    55.9 KB · Views: 406
:) hey hey..saurabh2185 ..this is great..cheers!!!!!

New South African outfield(Preview)

with new test cricket pitch adds, new south africal style grass cutting, ralistic color shade & also practice pitches on the outfield & a secondary pitch.

here are the snaps

& tell me hows it?
so then i can make changes before releasing it :)

Attachments

• sa.jpg
    sa.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 393
  • sa2.jpg
    sa2.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 362
  • sa1.jpg
    sa1.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 328
Stunning, as ever Brett :cool: . Love the used wickets on the square, very realistic.
Got to say I'm using your Lords outfield for my Ashes matches and it looks fantastic. Kep em coming mate :cheers

Wow. I love these outfields. Excellent stuff. Ea should pay a bunch of you guys. I mean its been a montgh and the Planet Cricket Patch team has made so many improvements!

nice to see practice pitches near the boundary. :cool:

awesome work brettlee. this would work great for the story. i cant see anything that needs to be done. except make the standard bank pitch add (if you can do that) other than that youve done a great job. reps for you mate

thank you very much to all..
i have sent the fsh file(zipped) to Ste for download.

Last edited:
Excellent Brett, as usual. Any chance of a West Indian pitch in the not too distant future?

Users who are viewing this thread