Brian Lara Cricket 2K5 Demo Expander

sounds promising. main thing im interested in is changing the difficulty to hard. i'd rather 6 overs each on hard then full 50 over games on medium as medium just aint a challenge no more

hey guys I know this is about BLIC not about cricket2005 but we all interested in playing both the games by expanding their demos also expanding BLIC demo is somewhat linked with that of cricket2005 so it is possible if we find something new about cricket2005 demo then it may help in expanding BLIC demo. So please be patient and let people try. If anyone needs my help he can write in this forum

I found that it is rather difficult to expand BLIC demo. I found that camera angle, crowd and animations is defined in gamedata.bag file.

whiteninness said:
sounds promising. main thing im interested in is changing the difficulty to hard. i'd rather 6 overs each on hard then full 50 over games on medium as medium just aint a challenge no more

Or even better... 50 overs on hard?

rohit3d2003 said:
hey guys I know this is about BLIC not about cricket2005 but we all interested in playing both the games by expanding their demos also expanding BLIC demo is somewhat linked with that of cricket2005 so it is possible if we find something new about cricket2005 demo then it may help in expanding BLIC demo. So please be patient and let people try. If anyone needs my help he can write in this forum

I found that it is rather difficult to expand BLIC demo. I found that camera angle, crowd and animations is defined in gamedata.bag file.

is it possible to change the camera angle?? atleast fielding camera angle???

hey guys good news, demo is expanded to 50 overs. It is expanded by sam. The link for the file is:

http://www.planetcricket.org/sam/demoexp.zip

i downloaded it already but it does not work with the demo having commentary (899MB file). So I still have to wait for someone to expand the demo having commentary.

Sangam, Prakash where r u people. C'mon man create a expander for brain lara demo having commentary

yeh im sure dey could work with sam and make one. also the difficulty needs to be turned up but maybe it cant be because the config files for other difficulty levels just arnt there....

in 50 overs i can see myself passing 400 with ease. 500 wouldnt be out of sight either

when i tried expanding the demo it said file error 1
does any1 know how 2 work that problem out????

Check out SAM's "demo expander is here" titled thread ..

when i tried expanding the demo it said file error 1
does any1 know how 2 work that problem out????
Save the file in program files/Brian lara cricket 2005 file and click on the red ball demo expander icon

Users who are viewing this thread