Brian Lara Cricket Gaming Online (BLCGO)

Status
Not open for further replies.

manee

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Which we will never mention :p.

Good inspirational post there Ste. I was never trying to discourage him, I was giving him constructive critisism.

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
And as an extension on Stes post, it also encourages the existing sites to continually improve if other sites are constantly trying to steal their market so to speak.

Good luck Rippa.

Ste

Executive member
puddleduck said:
And as an extension on Stes post, it also encourages the existing sites to continually improve if other sites are constantly trying to steal their market so to speak.

Good luck Rippa.

I agree. More competition in sites has to be good for everyone. Good Luck Rippa Mate erm mate.

manee said:
Which we will never mention :p.

I just think you dont know what site im talking about :D

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Yeah, ive only just seen this thread but i agree with Ste, just because this website has a forum for BLIC, it doesnt stop Rippa making one which is all to do with the great man and his game. Gowddd, PC was once Solely on BLIC 99, but over time, and other games being released, everyone wanting to talk about cricket games found PC better, as it had a strong background, there is no saying Rippa's site wont be any differnt

usy

Chairman of Selectors
OK then I'm always wrong, :rolleyes: :mad:.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
usy said:

Lol, yes Usy, go back to your lil room where you make all your wonderful graphics :p

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
usy said:

Except you are right in this post.. therefore you are not always wrong, which however then makes you wrong in this post which means you are wrong again!

Sorry couldn't resist :p

RIPPA MATE

Club Cricketer
thank for the great comments and the "constructive critism", most of this helps

ok maybe this wont be as good as PC but it still could be good, remember it souly based on BLIC

manne about that interview well i think codies hacve been very busy so there hasnt been much word on it all ask rubber sometime after his holidays

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Simbazz said:
Gowddd, PC was once Solely on BLIC 99, but over time, and other games being released, everyone wanting to talk about cricket games found PC better, as it had a strong background, there is no saying Rippa's site wont be any differnt

I thought it started with Cricket 2002? I remember reading about their being a disgagreement on a another site which led to a few members disbanding and creating PC. Anyone care to enlighten me?

And Rippa, I like your site. I only hope it can get better for you in time pal.

Ste

Executive member
evertonfan said:
I thought it started with Cricket 2002? I remember reading about their being a disgagreement on a another site which led to a few members disbanding and creating PC. Anyone care to enlighten me?

And Rippa, I like your site. I only hope it can get better for you in time pal.

It started with BLC 99 but when Cricket 2002 was released there was PC and another 2 big Cricket 2002 forums. One of which had a disagreement with PlanetCricket.

nightprowler10

Executive member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Ste said:
It started with BLC 99 but when Cricket 2002 was released there was PC and another 2 big Cricket 2002 forums. One of which had a disagreement with PlanetCricket.
So at the moment, PC doesn't really have any competition? I'm sure Cricket Web isn't competition as their main focus seems to be Cricket journalism, ours is Cricket games.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
nightprowler10 said:
So at the moment, PC doesn't really have any competition? I'm sure Cricket Web isn't competition as their main focus seems to be Cricket journalism, ours is Cricket games.

I doubt much will stand up to PC, this isnt a bias opinion, but i dont think a forum could over take this, unless each of the members here moved over somewere

manee

Chairman of Selectors
The website does not look too good (sorry) because of one simple reason.

It is a box on a bigger screen, whilst PC, cricket2005.org...etc utilise the whole screen AND use frames of some sort to separate the side bar and title, from the main body...

Do this and I guarantee you will recieve praise about it.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
It's been quite unusual that PC has been so dominant for the last few years. There were 10/15 odd websites where you could get c2k2 downloads.
The site mentioned by ste which PC had a disagreement with wasn't really a cricket-gaming website; mainly a sports one.
If you want more info about how PC came about, see the pinned thread in GC.
In the meantime good luck to Rippa Mate; it takes a lot of perseverance and luck to build a successful site so all the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread