Brian Lara Cricket Gaming Online (BLCGO)

Status
Not open for further replies.

manee

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
So, do you have connections now?

That will help the website somewhat

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
I am not a fool to slip away my contacts :p . but anyways, i have just asked them for some new screens, press releases.

Also, we may be doing a Q & a on planetgaming, so we can post the result on blcgo also ;)

Also, i have registered for ur free domain name www.blcgo.co.nr , if you like, it works now.

Hope i have helped you
cheers

RIPPA MATE

Club Cricketer
yeah i know that too

yeah cheers for the domain but ill keep the one i have (it say in .co.nr policy that you only allowed to have a hit a day, got morethan that

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
who told u that ?? i use planetgaming.co.nr and i get more than 500 hits a day. That rule is that u must have more than 1 hit per day :p.

Use it without any problems, and i have switched of the cloaking.

RIPPA MATE

Club Cricketer
ok ill use that and my original one

but my future plan is to get a real domain and i cant do that without money

manee

Chairman of Selectors
Updated Description of BLCGO Forum :

This site is to date one of the only if not the only exclusively Brian Lara Cricket related site on the web. Planetgaming provides exclusive information and screenshots and Rippa Mate loves to update his world famous "BLIC 07 Features List ". Manee adds to the mix by adding in loads of suggestions about the next game should have.

This site boasts a club system in which anyone can become a moderator of their own subject forum on the site. It also has a WWE thread which has Manee at the helm to post any information which I think would be of concern to the wrestling world. The site also has a gaming forum for fans of other games, this is only a sub forum though to keep focus on the BLIC series.

If you hated BLIC 05, do not be fooled as Codemasters are at work on the next game concentrating on graphics, AI and realism. We have Rubbergenius (Codemasters community officer) at BLCGO to answer questions and angry comments (hopefully not too many ;) ).

One thing this forum is not is a take and take forum, it is give and take. DO NOT post requesting patches on your first post, contribute to the forums first or make its presence known on other forums before making requests.

With Manee from the UK and RIPPA MATE from Australia, we have both sides of the day covered :D

All the latest news about BLIC Games can be found here.

EDIT: Rubbergenius is on the forums

Last edited:

pal

International Coach
I haven't had the time to look through the site, but what do these exclusive information and screenshots consist of?

RIPPA MATE

Club Cricketer
logos for BLIC07 a comparison shots, rubber has even posted stuff on the forum that might be of interest, other random stuff and we got more stuff coming like a Q&A which will be very exclusive to BLCGO, so join the community to be apart of all this!

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Well I wish you all the best with your site, but you cannot use this forum for providing continual updates of your site etc.

Everyone now knows the new link - closed !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread