Brian Lara Roster Updates...

i made a west indies updated team here it is in the attachment i hope you like it :D dont forget delete your game profile to get correct names

new players are Devon Smith,Daren Powell,Marlon Samuels,Denesh Ramdin

Attachments

• West Indies updated team.zip
    1.7 KB · Views: 66
Has the speeds of bowlers been changed to their accurate speeds so that Shoaib doesn't bowl at 105mph all the time?

so did you played with pakistan updated team

why don,t want something challenging like A1 bowling 105 mph

andy82 said:
because its very unrealistic
no i did,nt change the speed but it is sure is challenging to face akhtar

i might be working on South Africa update team

you maybe want to dowload this i correct thinks for updated pakistan team and here is another updated pakistan team this time more updated and also i corrected couple of thinks for west indies updated team now i will work on South Africian updated team team

Attachments

• Pakistan.zip
    1.6 KB · Views: 81
  • West Indies.zip
    1.7 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
here you go everybody an updated south africian team

Attachments

• South Africa.zip
    1.7 KB · Views: 79
Good Job, Watch out for the errors. Cause the the original Pakistan Champions Trophy roster has different faces.

was there an error in the roster teams like wrong faces this updated teams are only for exhibition mode

classic patch 2 had Australian Nathan Bracken in the game. Can anyone make a duplicate Australia 2005 roster update.

I can post the Aussie 2005 roster here as stand alone (it actually has all the new Aussie players) but you'll have to edit your game profile manually through the ingame editor.

Attachments

• aus2005.zip
    1.6 KB · Views: 84
Here is my England rooster.
It includes:
Liam Plunkett
Shaun Udal
Ian Bell (with a great face)
In place of:
Graham Thorpe
Mark Butcher
Rob Key.

Thanks to Prakash and his Bag Importer and Tom Hicks for his great editor.

P.S
Could some one kindly do a Sri Lanka patch because I have little knowledge of there current squad.

Attachments

• TeamInfo.zip
    1.6 KB · Views: 83

Users who are viewing this thread