Team Kits/faces and General content

alanr

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi all I own both Cricket 2005 and Brian lara international cricket anyway I have been downloading content for both games and have been quite disapointed in the amount of kits/faces and general content out there for Brian lara for one the Australian kits are nothing like the current one and the default faces in the game what can i say ( I just thought everyone would of been craving new ones???) . I like Brian lara alot more for its game play features but would love to see some more time put into the visual side of things to I would do it my self but sadley I was not given those skills lol as i know so many of you out there have . Hope I see some new kits and faces out soon the site has not had any new content for soooo long. :crying

Another thing if anyone knows of any new stuff not on the site please put it up here or if anyone just wants to see somthing as I do made put it here to if thats cool with everyone else???

P.S sorry to be such a pain in the _ _ _ :)

Hariz

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I am sorry to say that there isn't much that can be edited completely in BLIC apart from the visual part you mentioned. Faces seem to be quite a problem and I have done some (not Aussie) but they take a hell lot of time. Which kits are you talking about. Post the pics in my thread (Hariz's BLIC Downloads) and if they are new kits I shall make them or give you the links to download them if they have been already done.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
There are plenty of kits available in the download center. Apart from that, BLIC has not been that moddable. It's also a pain to install patches, so I can wonder how much of a pain it must be to make them!

Users who are viewing this thread