Brian Lara Roster Updates...

thanks alot guys

edit:

whut the heck is this. sumthin just went wrong. i folwed all instructons and now most of the indian faces have been swaped for instance partiv patel has balhis face and balgi has nehra's face and most of all the roster isnt even updated i mean there is no dhoni or anyone whut the heck is goin on plz help me! does this mean i have to uninstall the game or what? and i have career players i dont want to lose them! plz help me soon or just provide me with the origional india team info data cuz its better to just play with them then this1 PLZ help me soon

Last edited:
If you really want to then make your own roster using LC's player editor! It's simple enough to use, I've attached the IndiaTeamInfo.dat in the zip file and everything should be back to normal.

Attachments

• IndiaOriginal.zip
    1.6 KB · Views: 23
hondeyho said:
If you really want to then make your own roster using LC's player editor! It's simple enough to use, I've attached the IndiaTeamInfo.dat in the zip file and everything should be back to normal.

thanx alot

Dude, did you rename the player's names using the in-game editor. If you didn't that might be why it appears stuffed.

I'm getting tried of making Bangladesh & Zimbabwe rosters, I can't even know stats from BLIC rates. I need new players to replace retired players for test and ODI. Anyone willing to help?

you will most likely have to delete the profile and start again

i dont know if its worth it cuz my player is realy gud but i really want dhoni, does he look accurate at all, can some one post a screen of himn plz

Question guys...

I downloaded a few roster updates. I used the information editor to edit the teams, like west indies.dat

However after I save the file, thats fine, but how do the changesd take place?? thanks

Users who are viewing this thread