Bully looks to be coming to PC

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
It's all over the back of this month's PC Gamer. 'Scholarship Edition', whatever that means. Rockstar game, so we should get the same as, or better than the consoles. I quite enjoyed it on the PS2, so I'll probably get this game.

Any other PC gamers thinking of getting it?

Edit: Here it is, at play.com. Damn good price, too!

Play.com (UK) : Bully: Scholarship Edition : PC Games - Free Delivery

Last edited by a moderator:
Bully was an awsome game.I enjoyed it really on PS2.It should be a great experience to play it on PC.:happy:happy

Bully was a fantactic game by Rockstar :) I played on PS2, now it it comes for PC i will definately play :D

I really love this game!!:D
But I hope they make a second one because I already played this game on PS2

i bought it for my PS2 from PAK (;)) but only started it once for 5 mins...is it any good???

i meant whats the main plot and good things etc

Go around doing missions and stuff, bashing up nerds and crap lol. After the first chapter you can leave the school. You can punch prefects but they will catch you and get you in trouble after a few times. If the offence you are doing is minior you can get out of there grip... you will found out what i mean when you play :p

Without posting any spoilers, can you tell me if Rockstar implemented this game's combat engine into GTA IV? That'd be really fun! Also, I never got anywhere near finishing it on PS2 (just borrowed it for a few days). Is it a long game, like most Rockstar efforts?

Reviewed in PC Gamer: 78%, due to fairly poor conversion to PC. If using a pad though, they said it's a good game. What they said is it's a fantastic game, but spoilt by the conversion. Sounds to me as though a patch or two will turn it into a fantastic game. Has anyone got it for PC yet (no spoilers, please)?

Out already!? I missed that. Will get it very soon. Loved the concept of the game.

Users who are viewing this thread