Streetfighter IV on PC.

Barbecue cooked steak is up now man, maybe we can have some games over the weekend.

Barbecue cooked steak is up now man, maybe we can have some games over the weekend.

Nice meals we both had tonight! Sure, some fights over the weekend will be good. Who knows, my Ashes 2009 might even show by then! Zavvi sent it Tuesday.

I want this game, but dunnow if I'll be getting it :( Legally anyways...:spy

It's really worth getting. I had five fights in a row last night, me as Ken and the other guy as Chun Li and I didn't get bored. Not once!

I finally managed to pull off an Ultra in game, Gas. It was against the AI, but it was Ken's finisher - right under the opponent's chin. Just wish I could get them to happen more often...

I am winning more games online than I thought I would as well.

Last edited:
It's really worth getting. I had five fights in a row last night, me as Ken and the other guy as Chun Li and I didn't get bored. Not once!

I finally managed to pull off an Ultra in game, Gas. It was against the AI, but it was Ken's finisher - right under the opponent's chin. Just wish I coudl get them to happen more often...

I am winning more games online than I thought I would as well.

Good work man, when you're ready for some more games just shout.

Do you know how to get the PS2 pad working properly with Streetfighter IV PC?

Most of the buttons either work, or I can get them to work, the same as Xbox 360 pad, but there are some buttons that don't seem to be able to be programmed (the PS2's RB button, for example, is permanently mapped to Pause, which is bloody annoying). I've only got one Xbox 360 pad right now and my nephew is going to want to play me when he gets home tomorrow.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Boo yaa!

Just won my first ever G2 championship against a Ryu with double my points.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dan's Super Taunt Into Ultra Combo.

It seems like you and Kev have lost interest in the game, there go my sparring partners. :(

I'll definitely come back to it, time and again, whenever I feel like a fighting game, that's for sure. It's far too good to just be left alone and either way, there's not exactly that much competition on the PC in that area, is there? No sign of Smackdown v Raw 2010 coming out on the PC - again. ::(

Yeah I've pretty much lost interest in it, I have played the AI once or twice but that's about it. I've not really progressed with combos and just can't be bothered to put the effort in to try.

I'm making some progress with combos and charged moves: the real problem is how to disguise the charged moves, because all of them pretty much involve walking backwards to charge up! For some reason, I can nail Ryu/Ken's 'Super combo' most of the time, but it just doesn't happen with the Ultra combo and that's just pressing a different button! I know I'm pressing the right button because I have managed to hit it occasionally. My nephew, of course, can hit it all the time...

Yeah it really does take practice, having a good fight stick makes things 5x easier. But, once you get the knack of it you never forget. For example, a good tip on the doing ryu and kens ultra. When you do the motion, make sure as you finish the motion you hold down forward, then press the relevant buttons.

Street Fighter IV Online Diary

Recorded games against people online. Dan (me) vs the Interwebs

Users who are viewing this thread