Burma's Finest Cricket 2005 Downloads

Polygonal lasso, Rectanglur marquee, the shape tools and color/gradients and stuff.

PS: Sorry Bf for hijakcing your thread.

Punk, it's just a question of practice and experience. I've been using Photoshop etc. for over 10 years. And even with all that experience it still takes a huge amount of time and effort to make the bats the way I do. There is no quick fix.

As if to prove my point, here is the final version of Ricky Ponting's Kahuna. It's taken me 3 goes to get it to a level I'm satisfied with. Note the new logo on the front for 2006/07. ;)

Attachments

• Kahuna RTP Final.jpg
    Kahuna RTP Final.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 217
Last edited:
ha. i've been using photoshop for 6 months. Good news for me :rolleyes: :p.

superb work BF for very accurate logos and stuff.

ur right but wot bout people like Daric he makes 4gb and there good if only i new how to use the tools but ur too good please release that bat and are these going towards the 255 bats

I am using photoshop from past 4 years and still i am not a pro in it, still there is lot to learn. There are different ways to achieve a simple goal in photoshop. And as BF said you need loads of practice and experience to master a single tool. No one can teach you within few days, you need to work hard to achieve something and regarding "How to use the different photoshop tools" try google search, you will find loads of help about photoshop. In short there is no shortcut to success.

Well, if you're not a pro yet Saurabh you can't be far off. ;)

Right, time for one last bat today (unless I feel inspired after my run :p). It's Damien Martyn's version of the Kahuna. Thankfully, much simpler to make than Punter's. :D

Attachments

• Kahuna Martyn.jpg
    Kahuna Martyn.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 185
Very nice Kahunas BF there, simply stunning is the only way to describe your work.

You are the elite of the graphic making category.

Drewska said:
Mo offence but you can see why international players don't use them :p.

Amazing work BF, keep going :clap .

International Players do use them! 11 of the Australian ashes squad used them but just with their sponsors stickers on. And M&H supply the Puma bats but just with puma stickers on instead! so that means people like adam gilchrist and geraint jones use these things!

Burma's Finest said:
Well, if you're not a pro yet Saurabh you can't be far off. ;)

Right, time for one last bat today (unless I feel inspired after my run :p). It's Damien Martyn's version of the Kahuna. Thankfully, much simpler to make than Punter's. :D

I don't think Martyn's has the kahuna logos, well im pretty sure it doesn't.

Drewska said:
I don't think Martyn's has the kahuna logos, well im pretty sure it doesn't.
Hmm... you may be right about the front but the logo is definitely on the toe-end of the back as you can see here. And from this pcture it looks as if he's still got the old logo on the front but I'm betting that's going to change before too long. ;)

And for the hat-trick, here's the version of the Kahuna used by Brad Haddin. By far the ugliest of the thre in my opinion. :p

Attachments

• Kahuna Haddin.jpg
    Kahuna Haddin.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 170
Wow great work on the last lot of bats there Burma I can wait until I can download them. When are you going to make them avaibale? Keep up the good work

All the new non-graphitic bats look crap. Excellent work with the bats Champion!

Users who are viewing this thread