Burma's Finest Cricket 2005 Downloads

Absolutely brilliant BF! Kooka are gonna lose so much this year through the graphite ban...

Last edited:
ive just downloaded burmas finest cricket bats, and an error comes up when a game is about to start, something about aborting, and i have to quit the game, can anybody help me?

Ive moved the posts in the Player Editor thread as it belongs there.Please post any more questions related to the player editor in there(so that all we see here are BF's sparkling bats).Cheers.

ok someone please teach me one thing orry for this but how can i draw curves like the one on the SS 309 bat please tell me how

James219 said:
Absolutely brilliant BF! Kooka are gonna lose so much this year through the graphite ban...

what bat is brett lee using ?

Last edited:
Burma would you benefit from some high quality (upto 8mp) of a new hunts county bat, as if you want i can send you some pics of mine?

what kookaburra beast is brett lee using, because he had the graphic strip on the back

If its international cricket then thats not a graphite strip but rather a normal sticker.

Youre allowed graphite in non international games

Is there any patch that gets rid of that swooshing sound the batsman make?

WTF hmm y wud u wnt 2? maybe amplify them? that wud be good like when the batsman misses it.. like on Sky

I think the swooshing sound is comepletely unrealistic, to be honest.

Users who are viewing this thread