Burma's Finest Cricket 2005 Downloads

Drewska said:
Could you try Farvees Maharoofs variation of that? the background of the SF bit is a dark purple to dark red gradient, and the back Standfordd bit isn't there. Great work as always :).
This isn't Maharoof's (old) version but it is another SF - The SF Stanford MegaDrive.

Attachments

• MegaDrive.jpg
    MegaDrive.jpg
    170.8 KB · Views: 127
Well, BF did state to me that he would release them once everythings done. By that, he meant the whole 4GB expansion pack. By the way BF, great work as always.

There are only 6 or 7 left to do. If you want to keep an eye on my progress, just keep checking the list on p.17. The ones in red are still to do. After that, we just have to sort out a roster and then I'll release a whole new batpack with over 100 bats. :D

Watch this space, as they say. ;)

Pictures of some new bats... hope they help...

Here are some images of some bats that are coming out soon in australia they might be some help to you burma...
gen15ny.jpg
gen25ix.jpg
lazer15ve.jpg
lazer24bi.jpg

puma19pi.jpg
puma20yo.jpg

fusion18gh.jpg
fusion24ce.jpg
kooka17of.jpg

Wow those pics are amazing lol, it's good to see you've also found a pic of the Australian GN Lazer.

And theres a puma atomic... where di you get these pics?

I have indeed, but it's always good to be able to check and refine details. ;)

I'm working on revising the Fusion as we speak and it's nice to know there's an Aussie version of the Lazer too. :)

Hey Thera can you please post thye link where you found those high res pics.

And excellent SF Bat BF.

Burma's Finest said:
I have indeed, but it's always good to be able to check and refine details. ;)

I'm working on revising the Fusion as we speak and it's nice to know there's an Aussie version of the Lazer too. :)

I think you should keep the fusion as the green color for Haydens, i reckon Katich uses the yellowy fusion.

barmyarmy said:
Hasn't BF made most of those already?

He hasn't made the yellowy fusion, the puma atomic and the Aussie lazer.

Users who are viewing this thread