Burma's Finest Cricket 2005 Downloads

So would I. I just though when you said you would tweak the fusion i thought you meant the color. my mistake.

Apart from the fact that one says Atomic and one says Octane - also the colour on the grip is reversed. It will only take a few secs to do so you might as well - Matt Prior may well use it next season :p (who else uses an Octane!)

The Aussie Lazer will be simple, everythings the same apart from the front logo and the back GN Logo, simple :D

Theraputty I need some clarification on your sources, brilliant pictures ;)

hondeyho said:
Apart from the fact that one says Atomic and one says Octane - also the colour on the grip is reversed. It will only take a few secs to do so you might as well - Matt Prior may well use it next season :p (who else uses an Octane!)
Ian Blackwell and Sajid Mahmood, to name two who immediately spring to mind. And the grip is identical on the Octane. :p

Well it's probably just the colouring but the grip on the Atomic looks to be White & Blue, the Octane looks Grey & Blue.

Just my imagination maybe but it looks brighter.

Good luck anyway with making these.

Nice, i've tried one of those in the nets, it looks good Burma Keep it up. (Cracking bat in real life by the way)

Burma's Finest said:
This should give you an idea of what I meant. ;)
I have one question BF.. Do even make the company logos from scratch.. like the FORD logo.. ?:eek::D

Sorted Pollock's sponsor. :D

I was reading through my old thread and saw that Justin had solved it months ago as being for the Zimbali property development. ;)

Attachments

• Pollock.jpg
    Pollock.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 93
Burma's Finest said:
Sorted Pollock's sponsor. :D

I was reading through my old thread and saw that Justin had solved it months ago as being for the Zimbali property development. ;)

Great Work Burma. I am now fealing jealous. :D :D :D :D :D just kidding :D :D :D :D :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread