Burma's Finest Cricket 2005 Downloads

Here they are... those pics i promised...
prod2631xc9.jpg
prod3521kp3.jpg

those bat pics look excelent, do you know if them kind of slazenger bats are coming to the uk or if there is a website where they can send it oversea

there the aussie versions... the top top of the range v389 mc is going for $525 AU dollars umm ill try and find a site for you if u like?

TheraPutty said:
there the aussie versions... the top top of the range v389 mc is going for $525 AU dollars umm ill try and find a site for you if u like?

im from england so i cant buy them from asutralia, but i can if they can take english money and be posted over to england

Kshitiz_Indian said:
well great work theraputty

now i am sure you are related to fusion sports, you go there , click photos with your camera and post here :cool

what do you mean ? lol

you should have told me earlier that you were looking for pictures of the salix i think i have some... ill post them later
salixvc7.jpg
salixferalx2.jpg

there you go

Last edited:
8 more bats, I can't wait to be honest. I hope created players will be able to use Woodworms this time (my bat) :p

the finest is back.

So BF , how is the batpack going.

I wanted to tell you one thing, if you want i can create a professional looking installation for the planetcricket batpack v2 so that it looks nice. Just like my batpack.
I can guarantee it will look hot that way and it would be more easier to install the batpack.

Burma's Finest said:
Wel, if you just use Player Editor you can assign them any bat you want. This has been available since the release of the first batpack. ;)
Well no-one told me that ;)

Users who are viewing this thread