Burma's Finest Cricket 2005 Downloads

It's possible I suppose but that would seem to be too many letters from what I saw. I'll keep on watching...

EDIT: ... and if you look a this, I'm pretty sure it can only be 4 letters i.e., glow.

Attachments

• Glow.jpg
    Glow.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
0,,5195196,00.jpg

I think your County bat may be a little out of date there - Warney seems to be using a GN Fusion with no sponsor.

And you Woodworm bat seems to have a 'The' above the mystery word

treva said:
nah it's got more than that!
it's gotta be glow worm.
i can see 7 letters at least on the bottom bit :)
All I'll say is that given the first word is 'THE' and has three letters, there is no way the second word can be as many as 7 letters long in the same font.
hondeyho said:
I think your County bat may be a little out of date there - Warney seems to be using a GN Fusion with no sponsor.
Anything's possible but I'd be surprised if that's more than just a one-off as he's contracted to County and has a bat in his own name. ;)

Could the mystery word be "snot" :p

Or alternativley, it could be Bogey.

Maybe it could be something like 'The Frog' or the 'The Gurkin'.

Seriously though, I don't no what it is and i've looked everywhere.

64743.jpg

Bravo's using it, but there are no good pictures of the front :(

BF i emailed woodworm about the new bat and here is the response i got (i deleted the persons name who replied as a mark of privacy):

Thank you for your enquiry, we can confirm that the new bat being used by Dwayne and James is the new Woodworm Globe.

The Globe will be available to buy pre-Xmas and pricing will be released 1st October 2006.

Many Thanks once again for your enquiry.

Regards

Woodworm

pippetboy said:
BF i emailed woodworm about the new bat and here is the response i got (i deleted the persons name who replied as a mark of privacy):

Thank you for your enquiry, we can confirm that the new bat being used by Dwayne and James is the new Woodworm Globe.
Great work there pippetboy. The Globe it is then. :D

Attachments

• Globe.jpg
    Globe.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 98
warnie uses GN for games when he plays in the county comp and in internationals he uses county .... hes been doing it for a few years now

TheraPutty said:
bat that bat i posted is the new version for 06/07 ill gte better pics for you if you want but im willing to put money it that he uses that in ashes
You may be right but I still don't think Warne will actually use the self-promoting toe-end graphics. I saw Martin Van Jaarsveld using a bat like this the other day. It had all the graphics except for those at the toe-end. My bet is that Warne's will be the same.

Anyway, in case I'm wrong I've made it anyway. :D

Attachments

• Warne LE.jpg
    Warne LE.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 93

Users who are viewing this thread