Burma's Finest Cricket 2005 Downloads

JAMES FRANKLIN SIGNS FOR WOODWORM

Billingshurst, UK ? Wednesday 19th July 2006

Woodworm has today announced the signing of New Zealand all-rounder James Franklin on a 3-year deal. The Wellington and Glamorgan cricketer put pen to paper today and is delighted to have signed for Woodworm. ?Wherever you go in the cricket world, people talk about Woodworm and the company?s rapid rise to the top. I will be proud to fly the Woodworm flag alongside players like Freddie Flintoff, Kevin Pietersen, Muttiah Muralitharan, Dwayne Bravo and James Anderson. I am looking forward to playing as big a role as possible in growing brand awareness across the globe and am very excited to be involved with Woodworm.?

Franklin?s signing for Woodworm follows a highly successful 12 month period in test cricket which has seen him average 37 with the bat and 27 with the ball. Joe Sillett, Chief Executive of Woodworm highlighted the thought processes behind Franklin?s signing, ?James is looking up the mountain and is climbing it at a rapid pace. The last 12 months have seen James perform at the highest level with considerable success. At 25 with time on his side, James is perfectly positioned to consolidate his standing in world cricket as a premium all-rounder. We will be right behind him and we wish him all the very best in his career with us at Woodworm.?

woodwormjamesfranklinimgip6.jpg

Eddie Tolchard, Franklin?s Business Manager at athletes1 is equally delighted, ?We are all excited by this opportunity and are delighted to have been able to play our part in putting the deal together for James and Woodworm. Woodworm has a fairly exclusive portfolio of players and James finds himself in good company there. With Woodworm expanding its business into the Southern Hemisphere, James has a key role to play in growing brand awareness in Woodworm.?

http://www.woodworm.tv/home.aspx

Burma can you make this new bat? or would more pictures be needed...?

Wow, nice find but weird bat. BF should be able to make it as he just needs to recolor the torch.

barmyarmy said:
Let's have some guesses on the name. I'm going for the Woodworm Sabre (or maybe the Woodworm Fairy!).

I think it will be something related to the color. Torch went with the yellow and the flame went with the orange. woodworm grass? :laugh

Drewska said:
I think it will be something related to the color. Torch went with the yellow and the flame went with the orange. woodworm grass? :laugh

How could you forget the wand:D.

BTW, I think it would be named Woodworm flames pro or torch pro or wand pro or something like that.

Whatever be the name, I think the bat will create a minute delay for the release BF's massive and much awaited batpack.

Last edited:
also KP's bat hes redbull sponsor sticker has changed shape um illpost a pic in a sec for you in a sec... thats if you want to edit the bat that is to make it more realistic..?
kpbatkd4.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread