Burma's Finest Cricket 2005 Downloads

Great work BF :). Inzi now has a CA PLus 10000 with a weird sponsored thing on the back and a white grip, so yu might wnat to update that.

i would say it looks less attractive because of it design and colour combination, but resolution wise it is perfect.

i think it looks very good (and i agree that the colour combination of the bat don't look good anyway) however i think there is room for improvement possibly on the sharp and crisp feel of the arc the farthest above the ca, but i still think it is awsome, i tried doing that bat a longtime ago and lost my patience trying to perfect it, good on you.

ive some more new pics for bats that will be coming out in 2006
PUMA VELOCITY 5000
453dt3.jpg
4532gc2.jpg
4533ft8.jpg

GN SPIRIT 750
42dz1.jpg
422sp6.jpg
424da8.jpg

GN CUSTOM - Custom made bats by GN Master Batmaker - Stuart Kranzbuhler
This custom made bat service allows the customer to order a bat to his own specification. Enjoy the same service as GN's Internationals by having your blade made from premier quality English willow.
45wa4.jpg

sorry about that image but its the best one i could find i think u'll get the design from it still tho... do you still need images of the carbo ?
Also i found new images of gllies bat without the castrol logo here they are...
PUMA BALLISTIC 5000
231vx0.jpg
232pu4.jpg
233fm3.jpg

Last edited:
TheraPutty said:
do you still need images of the carbo ?
Also i found new images of gllies bat without the castrol logo here they are...
PUMA BALLISTIC 5000
Thanks for those, I'm not going to bother with most of them though as many are not premium grade bats. As for Gilchrist's bat, I've already done that one and as for the Carbo, it too is done (see below). Also, I've now finished the Sommers XXX Factor. :D

Attachments

• Laver & Wood.jpg
    Laver & Wood.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 109
  • XXX Factor.jpg
    XXX Factor.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 108
thats more like it, excellent work. But i think the grip should be of another colour, probably in contrast with the purple, to make it look nice. but still it is great. Damn i cant give you reps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey i know this is going to be a funny request for ya Burma, and i know you dont take requests, but i find that your quite good at all this, i was wondering if it would be possible for you to maybe make K.Pietersen in a New South Wales Jersey, i really wanted it because of my cricket coach story, if you say no, im not too fussed, as its just a bit of a help for my story.

P.s if you can maybe do this for me, could you maybe please show him doing a few shots :help pleaaaaasssseeeee, i would be very grateful!

barmyarmy said:
There's actually a sponsors logo on the bottom of Inzi's bat. Will try and find a pic.
I think it says something like "easter" from memory

Users who are viewing this thread